pumpkin patch kid

DON'T HATE BUT THIS IS GONNA BE BEAU INSTEAD OF SCOTT. IF YOU WANT MORE THAN this one just lmk. I'm so sorry for being inactive but if you ever have requests or just wanna talk I'm always here!!

"Come on Daddy we gotta gets the pumpkins so we can make the latte." Mitch squealed as he ran with his Daddy's hand tightly grapes with his.

"Hold on sweet-cheeks!" Beau called out as he played the cashier to enter the pumpkin patch. She sent a kind smile before opening the gate to the pumpkins. "Thank you nice lady!" Mitch called out as he ran towards the "humongous" pumpkins.

"Ready to pick one out my love?" Beau questioned as he followed the eager boy to the pumpkins. "Gotta find the baby pumpkin!" Mitch explained as he looked through what he called " The Mommy and Daddy pumpkins". "Why? Is it cause you're my baby?" Beau questioned as he helped his baby find the perfectly shaped and colored pumpkin.

Mitch nodded and turned away ad he blushed at his daddy's words. "FOUND ONE" Mitch cried as he picked up the perfect pumpkin for himself.

"It's perfect pumpkin, just like you." Beau cooed as he brought his baby into his arms and looked around at the pumpkins. "How about we keep this one just for you, and we'll get you a pumpkin spice latte from buck's." (Starbuck's but mitch calls it bucks for short).  Mitch nodded eagerly yet he contained to look around for pumpkins for his daddy.

"What're you looking for sweet pea?" Beau questioned as he rubbed in lover's back in a soothing matter. "Wanna find you one."

Beau smiled at the kindness of his lover but cheekily declined. "I don't need a pumpkin when I already have the perfect little pumpkin with me everyday." He replied peppering kisses on his head.

Mitch blushed and grasped his daddy's hand as they exited the pumpkin patch, the crisp air freezing their noses yet their love for each other warming their hearts

oof sorry it was short sksksksk but I thought it was cute. lmk what you think and if you ever have requests just lmk!! love you all!