Daddy?

this just popped in my head💕

Includes-
-age gap
daddy kink

"Alright, enjoy your summer vacation!" Mr Sallee yelled as the students bombarded out of the classroom like a herd of cattle as the final bell of the year rang.

I took my time and packed my stuff before bidding a farewell to my favorite English teacher. I walked to my car ignoring the ignorant, loudmouthed kids known as ' Students of Martin High School.'

Opening my car door, I entered and placed my bag next to me neatly. Turning on the ignition, I drove home in a comfortable silence. Once I was at a stop light, I turned on 'Mad Hatter'.

Once the light had changed from red to green, I stepped on the pedal and continued my ride home. Reaching forward to turn up the music as Melanie 'peeled the skin off her face' a hand stopped me.

My mouth immediately opened to scream, but was quickly covered by a large hand.

"Drive casually and you won't get hurt." The hot breath tickled my cheekbone. Not daring open my mouth due to the lump of fear mixed with a pinch of anxiety forming in my throat, I drove home carefully.

Once I had pulled into my garage, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and exited the car, only to be stopped my a large hand capturing my throat. I gasped for air as my eyes quickly shut.

"Grab your stuff and get inside."

I obeyed them immediately, the keys fumbled in my hands but I'm thanking the heavens he didn't harm me because of my lack of eye coordination with the keys and the door.

Quickly walking past me, I glanced at their face. I could tell it was a male due to the thick yet raspy voice that could intimidate even the toughest man alive.

His face was covered with a black mask, it was intimidatingly pleasurable. Shoving my stuff off the black porcelain table, he threw his striped Adidas bag, followed by a baby blue bag with the letter 'A' printed on it.

One by one, he took the items out of the bag swiftly, not even taking one glance my way.

Diapers

Pacifiers

Bottles

Toy keys

Small baby toys

Sippy cups

Cat ears

Baby wipes

Powder

Blankets

Once he emptied his bags he turned to me. Behind his mask a small yet warning smile appeared on his face.

My knees grew weak as I mustered enough strength to finally speak up.

"W-Who are you?" Wow, way to be tough Mitch. He chuckled fondly, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as a deep rumble of laughter escaped his throat.

"Call me Daddy little one."