Hide and Seek

Hai!!! Again, I just want to clear things up. I am writing the one shots on here and I am posting them on the or shots on @thosefivechoirnerds page. I just wanted to make it clear again so there is no more confusion. I hope you all are enjoying these. AND THAT ENDING ON THE SUPERFRUIT VID?? Scott: Weekly obsession is MITCH WEARING NO PANTS??!!! Then Mitch says he's horny and takes his jacket off??? They are such teases! Anywayyyy, on with the story! This one is for @greenergrassi because the Grassi is always greener on the other side. And she's had me cracking up all night.

"One.. Two, Fwee, flip a twee. Miney mine, one hundwed." Mitch counted, his eyes covered and his legs crossed on the couch.

"Weady or not here Mitchie come Tayta Tott!" Mitch giggled as he climbed down the couch

Carefully walking around the living room in his pastel jumper so Scott wouldn't hear him.

Scott tried to suppress a laugh as he hid behind the couch with a blanket over his head.

Mitch walked past him, not noticing him but walked back and observed the noodle.

Mitch tapped his chin before walking over to Scott.

"Found you Dadda!" Mitch squealed as he yanked the cover off of Scott.

Scott gasped in surprised and pretended to pout, crossing his arms.

"Awe man, I thought I hid pretty good." Scott whined.

Mitch giggled quietly as he crawled onto Scott's back.

"Dat's okay Pappa. Wanna kno why?" Mitch questioned with glee.

Scott nodded. "Why baby boy?"

"Because the Gwassi's gweena on da Oda side!"