Chapter eleven: Explanations, Weapons, and Crushes

Me: Okay people. Here's what I decided. I'm gonna do a couple more chapters, get Leo and Nicky their date...

Nicky and Leo: OUR WHAT?!

Me: nothing.....wait how'd you guys get here?

Nicky and Leo: Donnie.

Me: ahh.... Anyway, after I do that, (and get Mikito and Mikey together) then it will be the end of INRLTCG part one. Part two, is a little more complicated.....and full of evil 😈 *laughs evilly* *lighting crackles*

Nicky and Leo: O_O

Nicky: why do I have a feeling this has something to do with me?

Me: cause the books about you. Now on with the story!! (Oh, and sorry ahead of time for if it sucks 😉)

_____________________________________________

Chapter eleven:

Donnie

We needed to get to the lair fast so I could look at Leo wounds (from fighting the Shredder), make sure Raph's arm is okay (I still can't believe he fought even when I told him not to), and do a DNA test of Nicky, along with finishing Mikito's. Who, by this point, should be awake.

Nicky turned her head from Raph's spot (he was standing) and frowned.

"You think too much." I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"And I presume you think too little." I shot back. She shrugged.

"I use to anyway." Casey walked over and placed his hand on his sister shoulders. Which, I find really hard to believe.....they're nothing alike.....okay that's a lie I just don't like Casey. But I know they're not identical twins, because they look nothing alike.....they must be infernal.....

Before Nicky was mutated she had short messy black hair (sort of like Casey's) hazel green eyes, and she had that vibe like she didn't care what anyone thought. Now, her hair runs all the way down her back, and at the moment it's a bright orange like Mikey's mask. Her eyes are also light blue like Mikey's. I wonder if this proves my theory......

"Anyway sis, I brought you your iPod." Casey was saying, as he handed the device to Nicky, her hair turning a light purple.

"Thanks bro. And what's your theory Donnie?" She turned her head to look at me, as did the rest of my brothers. Plus Casey minus Leo.

"It's nothing." I said. Nicky frowned unconvinced but she looked away and placed her earbuds in her ear.

"Whatca listen to?" Mikey asked.

"My music." Nicky answered, not looking up from the iPod.

"You have your own music on your iPod?" Leo asked. Nicky nodded (I wasn't sure if it was to the beat or what Leo had said).

"Yea. I need to write a new song soon through or I have to go on a world tour." Leo slammed the breaks and we all flew forward.

"You have to go on a world tour?!" Leo asked, turning around. Nicky pulled herself off the seat in front of her and shook her head.

"Only if I don't have a song in the next couple of weeks." She said. Leo nodded slowly and started driving again.

It's obvious Leo has a crush on her. It's sort of sad really, cause she's a bad girl (she's also a jones) and he's a teachers pet. That stuff only works in fairy tales........

"What song are ya listen to?" Mikey asked leaning over her shoulder. Nicky shooed him away.

"According to you." She said. I frowned.