DonnieXNicky MikeyXJill one shot

Prologue part one:

Third person.

"GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TRUST HER!!!"

"SHE'S MASTER SPLINTER'S DAUGHTER!!!"

"SHE'S THE REASON WHY I'M A MUTANT!!!"

"SHREDDER ORDERED HER TO DO THAT!!!"

Yep. A normal day in the Hamato house.  Raphael was nowhere to be seen, Nicole and Leonardo are fighting,  which leaves the other three with nothing to do but to listen to their argument.

Donatello Hamato, the smartest, was sitting on the couch, trying to finish a project, while listening to his brother scream and yell at his girlfriend.

Michelangelo Hamato, the fun one, was trying to watch tv and ingore the screams and yells of one of his best human friends and his brother.

Jillain, one of Nicole's best friends, was watching her friend yell at her boyfriend, along with wondering where the shell her boyfriend could be. Most likely out with Nicole's brother, Casey.

"SO IF MASTER SPLINTER ORDERED YOU TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU WOULD DO IT!?"

"NO!!"

"THEN HOW DOES THAT HELP HER CASE LEO!?"

"SHREDDER LIED TO HER!!!"

"AND!?"

"SHE NEEDS TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!! SPLINTER IS HER FATHER!!"

"THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING LEO!!! SHE MUTATED ME!!!"

Donatello looked up in amusement. If this argument was like the other ones, then Nicole will win no matter what Leonardo says.

"WHY DON'T YOU START CARING FOR SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN YOURSELF!?" Nicole growled.

"I AM!!! AND I'M TELLING YOU, WE CANT TRUST HER!!"

"WHY NOT!?"

"SHE'S THE SHREDDERS DAUGHER AND SHE'S THE REASON WHY I'M LIKE THE WAY I AM!!"

"STOP BEING A SELFISH LITTLE B!TCH AND THINK ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU!!!!!" Donatello, Michelangelo,  and Jillian all looked up in shock.

'He didn't...' Donatello thought,  eyes wide in shock,

'Dude.....' Michelangelo thought, his normally happy expression turning into a sad one.

'That bastard!!' Jillain, thought,  growling and clenching her fists.

Nicole, however,  looked at her boyfriend in shock, before glaring at Leonardo with pure hatred.

"I AM!! YOU JUST TOO STUBBORN AND STUCK UP TO REALIZE IT!!!" Nicole wiped away a tear.

"Your delusional Leo." Nicole ran from the lair, crying,  Jillain following closely behind her.

"What was that for!?" Donatello demanded, glaring at his older brother.

"I was just defending Karai!!"

"Not That! I meant calling Nicky a b!tch!!" Leonardo growled.

"1. its none of your concern and 2. since when do you care!?" Donatello growled.

"Since always Leo." The two brother growled and glared at each other, the youngest in the middle and whimpering.

"Know your place Donatello! "

"And what would that be?"

"Your the brains. Your supposed to be silent unless your asked to explain something. Your the quiet one who no one cares about unless they need something done." Leonardo stormed off to his room, leaving the two brothers shocked behind him.

Donatello, wishing the words werent true, but deep down, knowing there was some truth to them.

Michelangelo,  shocked that the wise leader he looked up to had something that mean his brother.

And Leonardo, planning a way to make Donatello forget, and Nicole back, like he has done many times before.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Okay, honest time!! I have had this idea for a while (don't know if I mentioned it before) but didn't make it.

And because Wattpad was being...um...mean so to speak, (in other words it deleted my work) I had some writers block with the sequel. 

So, I decided to write this?

Should I make it? Yes? No?

And if I do, I have plans.

Like, Singing plans.

So....um....yea...

Peace!! :P