Chapter Thirteen: First dates (along with a litte surprise) part two

Warning: this chapter may have slight swearing (okay, maybe a lot), angry Nicky's, pounded Jill's, scared Leo's, and a b*tch named Mona.

_________________________________________________

Chapter thirteen:

Nicky

I walked over to the bar where Jill was working.

"Bored of him already?" She asked teasingly.

"No, but I'm pretty sure Leo wouldn't like me drinking." She chuckled and handed my the drink I ordered.

"Drink this now, and I'll get you a Dr. Pepper instead." I smiled. Jill always knew what I was thinking, or someway to get me out of trouble. Sometimes I thinks she's my real twin and my parents just got brain damage or something and traded her for Casey. And I've told her this before.

Anyway, I drowned my drink and tipped Jill. She smiled and went to help some other drunk dude.

'NICKY!!! HELP ME!!!' I winched as Leo's voice filled my head.

'What is it Leo?!'

'JUST GET OVER HERE NOW!!!' I winched again. I really needed to teach them not to yell into my head. Then again, this is pretty much the first time I've done this.

Anywho, I made my way back over to where Leo was. No one around him, but he seemed scared out his shell.

"Leo? You alright?" He looked at me and nodded, shaking.

"Y-yea. I'm f-fine.." I frowned and sat down.

"You sure? Cause you don't look so well." He gulped and nodded again.

"Well, if your fine, then why did you call me over?" His blue eye met mine and they were full of fear.

"I-I thought......" I frowned and try looking through his mind, but nothing happened. I frowned and tried again.

Nothing.

"Leo, what happened before you called me?" He frowned, shaking less, but still shaking, trying to remember.

"W-Well, Jill came over and..." I cut him off there.

"Hold up. Jill was with me!" He glared at me.

"Will you let me finish?!"

"Sorry."

"Anyway, she handed me my drink. She said to enjoy it. I asked her if she knew where you were but....." I frowned.

"But what Leo?" Leo opened his mouth but nothing came out. His gaze went from me to whatever was behind me. His eyes widened in shock and he started shaking again. I spun around and saw Jill standing there.

"Hey Nicky. Got you your drink." I smiled.

"Thanks Jill." I took it from her hands and placed it on the table.

"So, Nicky what are you and Leo doing later?"

"Not much." I lied. Jill may be one of my best friends, but something was off about her.

"Just wondering." She said, before walking off. I frowned and turned back to Leo, who looked...well pale.

"Leo can you tell me what happened after that?" He nodded slowly, still not meeting my eye.

"S-She said that she did. I had ask where and......and she said that you...you..."

"I was what Leo?"

"She said that you were getting f*cked by your ex.....and when I said I didn't believe her.....well...I don't really remember what happened next. But I do know that Mona was here.......that's when I called you...." He trailed off. I frowned. None of this added up.