Chapter Fourteen: First Dates (and a little surprise) part three

Chapter fourteen:

Nicky's POV

I froze. He what now?!

'Im guessing you heard that?'

"Shut up." He smirked, then stumbled.

'Uh...can you take me home? I don't trust myself...' I nodded.

"Wait, why aren't you talking out loud?"

'Cause I can't.' I nodded and lead him over to the Stealth bike.

"Fair enough."

'Hey Nicky?'

"Yes Leo?"

'Sorry we couldn't go see that movie. Maybe we can see it another time?' I nodded in agreement,

"Sure. And Leo?"

'Yes Nicky?'

"Stop talking, people are staring at me weirdly." He chuckled.

'Whatever you say Beloved.' I blushed and started driving.

_________________________________________________

Mikito

Saturday, May Tenth.

Dear Diary,

Hi!! It's me again. Quite a lot has happened since we last uh....talked?

First off. I'm a mutant. Yep. I, am a mutant. A turtle to be exact. I have three fingers, and a shell (which is really heavy). Master Splinter even gave me my own bandana when Nicky left! Along with Leo..... It's pink!!

Master Splinter said that nunchucks weren't really my thing, so I had to try something else. I tried Donnie's Bo staff, and I ended up falling on my face. I couldn't really work Raph's Sai either..........

Then we tried a bunch of other things. They didn't work either.

I ended up with two katana blades, like Leo, and according to Donnie, most likely Nicky. I wrapped the blades in orange, my second favorite color. (My first one is pink if you didn't know...).

Speaking of orange, there's a boy that I really like. His name is Mikey, and he's SUPER cute, even as a turtle!!! He has an orange bandana, his weapon is the nunchucks, and he has freckles and bright blue eyes. Much bluer than Leo's eyes, plus Mikey's WAY cuter. Don't tell Nicky I said that..........

You probably wondering who Leo is and why I keep mentioning him. Well, Leo is Mikey's older brother; he also has to others named Donnie and Raph. And tonight, Nicky went on a date with Leo. I have no idea how it went, cause she hasn't told me yet.

Anyway, Leo's the boring one and Mikey's the fun one, along with being the cute one.....

"You've got that right!!" I jumped and spun around, to see Mikey standing behind me.

"MIKEY!!" I said, shutting my book.

"Wha...What brings you around here?" He frowned.

"Uh...this is my house...?" I faceplamed. Not because what he said was stupid, cause what I said was.

"Well....I mean..." I smattered, turning a bright red.

"I mean, what are you doing here and how much did you read?!"

"Only the last line." He reassured. I sighed in relief. I really hope he didn't think I'm weird and never want to see me again.

"Why, what does the rest say?" He asked, reaching over me to grab the book. I held it out of his reach.