It's creepy; it's crawly, it's everything spooky: it's the Halloween chapter

JJ and I were planning a few ideas for Halloween. We wanted to scare people but have fun with it. That's the whole point, so we created a haunted of horrors of sorts, which would take everyone's help.

We went to scope out a location for it, and we found the perfect house to use. Next was to secure a permit that JJ and I went down into the city. With much finesse, we got one. Talk about blowhards. The people in the city hall wanted us to dance through hoops for one. I let JJ do the talking because if I did, we would have never got the permit.

Finally, we gathered everything we needed to set up along the haunted house with decorations, music, lights, fog machine, and costumes. We put the hellions in charge of rigging anything that either pops up or moves. The girls were in charge of decorations, and the guys were to move and lift heavy items. JJ and I designated what everyone's roles were and what they were doing. I knew what I planned, and it would pay homage to one of the magnificent horror films of all time, but you must wait and see.

Once we finished setting up, it was time to dress and get into positions. Hope and Lydia collected money at the door. Yes, we charged people to enter the haunted house, but I have my reasons for it and explain that much later.

People lined up outside then given the girls the signal to let them in a few at a time, so everyone went through without bumping into each other. As they made their way down the hall, they got met with fresh surprises. First up was Liz, dressed as a friendly ghost asking for help. As they followed her, she disappeared. Next was Nik and Austin, who jumped out at the people. From there, Drew dressed as a clown chasing them. The costume seemed fitting for Drew.

Next was Elijah dressed as Michael Myers stalking them, Matt as Jason Voorhees chasing them, and finally, Junior as Freddie Kruger running his blades across metal. If we didn't get a movie with those three, we would make it happen.

Then the unsuspecting people came across the other girls all bloody with the brothers standing over their "dead bodies," well, that was until the girls popped up at them.

We had Mack dressed like one of the shining girls with a projector to double her. Okay, I'll admit that was freaky enough for me. Finally, it was Shawn, JJ, and my turn. Shawn and JJ ran past the people covered in blood, yelling to run. That move confused the people as they turned to see none other than Leatherface running towards them with a chainsaw.

The people ran screaming out of the building as I chased them down with a chainsaw in hand and into the great wide open. I lifted my mask as JJ and Shawn were laughing, and Shawn said, "Dude, that was outstanding!"

"Yeah, I have a talent for scaring people shitless," I smirked.

Then JJ got a call on his radio. "Slut bag entered."

I looked at Shawn and JJ, and they looked at me, then I said, "Time to have some genuine fun."

With that, we went back inside and went all out for a slut bag, herself. Want to spew nasty shit from your mouth? Then enjoy some payback cause paybacks are a bitch, and she is a big one.

Slut bag started with the entire attitude, "You call this scary?"

Bitch, you haven't seen scary yet. That's when we went to town on her. Between chasing her down and doing jump scares at her, we left her shaking. When I went after her with a chainsaw, I got her back into a corner. I didn't get her outside as I did with the others. She screamed so loud that when I looked down; I saw that she had pissed herself - classic.

I stopped the chainsaw, and JJ said, "Smile for the camera."

Slut bag opened her eyes, and JJ snapped a picture on his phone. He uploaded it and sent it to everyone, including the school. She ran out crying and yelling, "I'll get even with all of you if it's the last thing I do!"