The Clover of Destiny [M]

I trembled in excitement as I stood in the crowd, in the middle of  screaming fangirls. I managed to get to the front row. How lucky! I  didn't wait in the queue for 12 hours for nothing! The concert was gonna  start soon and my legs were shaking, but I tried to stand straight. I heard  all kinds of complaints around me that a fanboy got in the front.  Bitch, I can appreciate a good looking man just as much as you can.  Don't fight me sister.

But who is this man? He is Jeon Jungkook. The young bright star who  overflows with talent. His amazing voice combined with unbelievable  dancing skills left me speechless when I first saw him on TV. And he's  two years younger than me! Makes me feels useless!

The show started. I found myself screaming and jumping even though I  told myself I wouldn't make a fool out of myself. He was just so  stunning as he moved gracefully to the beat.

After the first song, he started singing a slow ballad. I stared at  him in awe as the beautiful melody filled my ears. His eyes were  scanning the crowd, the flowing energy making him smile.

I must've been imagining when I felt like he locked eyes with me for a moment.

The concert was so amazing I had trouble breathing afterwards. It was  really late, around 12. I still had to catch a bus for a two hour ride  home. I sighed, but it was definitely a low price for seeing Jungkook  performing live.

I was walking to the bus stop, my legs still struggling to keep me  up. The streets were dark, not many people to be seen. I fastened my  pace and stuffed my hands into my pockets, trying to keep myself warm.

On the other side of the street were five men who had definitely been  drinking, the smell of alcohol so strong it stung my nose even from afar. The men shouted at my direction. I ignored them and started  regretting that I decided to wear too tight skinny jeans.

They didn't leave me alone.

Much to my surprise they could still coordinate themselves pretty  well. They ran to me and before I could register what happened, one of  them shoved me to the wall.

I looked at them, face full with fear.

"What does a sexy little boy like you do here at this time of the  night?" One of them took a step closer and grabbed my arm. I shook his  hand away and shivered with disgust.

"Cute and cocky! Howza bout you come with us and have some real fun?"  another laughed. They forced me into a small alley and surrounded me.

I was so fucking scared. Was I going to get raped in the deep dark corners of the city?

I tried to push them away and run but they were really strong and big compared to me so I was thrown to the cold ground.

They got over me and started touching me. One blindfolded me with some kind of fabric. I started screaming my lungs out.

This could not happen.

Suddenly I heard sounds of car tires breaking. I didn't know what was  happening due to the blindfold, but I heard sounds of fighting and  angry grunts.

Savior?

It got quiet. Someone called the police. I was still lying on the ground, too scared to move. I cried.

I felt so weak.

I heard a car door open and closing footsteps. I felt the blindfold taken off, but I was too tired to open my eyes.

I passed out.

________

Everything I saw was white. There was a darker figure running to me in the distance. Giggles echoed in the emptiness.