JKXJM [M]

"MMHh!"

Jimin mewled when the harsh leather of the whip came in contact with his bottom. The ball gag was drenched with his saliva, as were the sheets underneath his face. His hands were cuffed behind his back, preventing him from moving. His legs were forced open and a vibrating dildo was pushed deep in his ass.

"Does it feel good?" Jungkook gruffed out lowly, smoothing his hand down the raven's back to his ass. He kneaded the flushed red flesh.

"Mhmm," the older male whimpered, trying to nod his head a yes. He mewled when Jungkook whipped him again, harder.

"This is a punishment, baby doll, it shouldn't feel good," the brunet said through gritted teeth. He took a hold of the strap on Jimin's gag and pulled the boy's head back. "Only good dolls get to cum." He let go of the gag and Jimin flopped back down, whimpering profusely as the mattress rubbed against his cock. Jungkook smirked and threw the whip away. "Maybe you need a harsher punishment."

The raven could feel how his boyfriend shifted his weight on the bed. He rose his head from the mattress and looked at the camera on the side of the bed, trying to focus his hazy eyes on the viewfinder.

"You deserve a spanking," the younger said, gripping Jimin's hips and lifting his bottom. "Maybe then you'll learn to listen to your master." He licked his lips and groped Jimin's abused ass cheeks before raising his hand to spank him.

Jimin mewled. He looked at the camera with his shiny eyes as Jungkook's hand came in contact with his skin again and again, making him cry out of pain and frustration.

"There we go," Jungkook hummed gently, leaning down to press kisses on the red flesh. "You did so well, baby doll. So proud of my doll." He reached out for the camera and took it off its stand to film Jimin's perky ass. "Should baby doll be allowed to cum?" The elder male nodded the best he could, hips shaking in anticipation. He was so hard and leaking it was painful.

Jungkook zoomed the camera in on the vibrator nestled inside Jimin. "Fuck you look so fucking good, doll." He grabbed the handle of the toy and pulled it out slowly, only to push it back in. Jimin moaned and tried to wiggle his ass for more pleasure. "Don't fucking move, be a good doll." The raven obeyed with a pitiful whine.

"Just like that, you know how to be good. I know you do." Jungkook continued to film how the dildo disappeared into his boyfriend's well-lubed hole. "Feels good, huh?"

Jimin mewled an approving answer, trying to turn his head back to look at his lover. Jungkook was only clad in black see-through mesh boxers, every muscle and tattoo on display. His brown hair was neatly done, unlike Jimin's messed up black locks. Their eyes met and Jungkook sent him a dirty grin.

"Want my cock, doll? You always behave like this when you crave for cock," the younger chuckled, pulling the toy out and filming Jimin's gaping and needy ass. "So fucking sexy," he groaned, gently slapping the other cheek.

Jungkook got off the bed and set the camera back on the stand, but not before showing the lens a dark smirk. He focused his attention on the man shivering on the bed. With strong arms, he maneuvered Jimin off the bed and onto the floor on his knees. The brunet set the camera stand closer to Jimin's face and sat on the bed in front of him.

"You need to do a good job with your mouth to earn master's cock in your ass, understood?" Jungkook asked sternly, taking off the ball gag making Jimin look up at him as the male gasped for air through his mouth.

"Y-yes, master," the older answered, pleasing Jungkook and making his erection throb.

The camera captured how Jimin began licking Jungkook's bulge under the mesh material of his boxers. He made haste with his tongue, all the while looking up at his boyfriend. He tugged the waistband with his teeth. The other man took the hint and helped him take the piece of clothing off, leaving him bare with his fat dick smacking Jimin on the face.