The time when Jimin hurt his hip

"Mochi? Are you awake?" Jungkook's looming figure stands in the doorway, peeking into the dark room and watching the cocoon on the bed. Jimin shuffles in the sheets and groans as the light coming from the open door is too bright for his eyes.

"Well, I am now." Jungkook chuckles and walks over to the older, sitting down on the side the bed and leaning down to press a kiss on Jimin's hair. The shorter welcomes the affection and smiles contently. Jungkook lays down next to him and carefully wraps his arms around the other male.

"How're you doing? Have the painkillers worked?" the younger asks, nuzzling Jimin's cheek and placing delicate kisses on his neck.

"I'm fine, they help a bit." Jimin answers, stroking Jungkook's hair to bring him closer.

"This is so frustrating. You're hurt but I can't even be here for you." the taller huffs, burying his face into Jimin's neck and holding him tightly.

"But you have to go to practice. Our comeback comes quicker than we think and you have to be ready for it." Jimin reminds him.

"But how about you? You can't dance for three weeks!" Jungkook moves up to kiss Jimin's jaw and cheek.

"Will you help me learn it when I get better?" the smaller asks, tilting his head and smiling cutely.

"Of course I will! I'd do anything for my lovely boyfriend!" Jungkook exclaims before catching Jimin's lips with his own ones, kissing him sweetly and gently, as if he was porcelain and in danger to be broken if the younger presses too much.

Jimin's hands rest on Jungkook's shoulder as they continue kissing, some tongue here and there, but otherwise innocently. The taller caresses Jimin's sides and sighs into the kiss, enjoying how the elder's hands massage his nape. Jungkook pulls away slightly and stares into Jimin's sparkling eyes. They giggle and continue pecking with their swollen lips.

"No matter how cute you two are kissing so sweetly, we have to go, Jungkook." The males separate quickly and turn to look at the door. The younger groans and hides his face in Jimin's neck when sees Taehyung's evil smirk pop up from the doorway.

"You have to go hun. I'll be here when you come back." Jimin whispers and presses a kiss on Jungkook's temple. The taller squeezes him tighter and pushes his bottom lip out into a pout. Jimin giggles and kisses his nose and shoves him off the bed. Taehyung swiftly grabs Jungkook by his arms and leads him from the room, waving his hand at the short male in the bed. Jimin smiles and waves back before settling comfortably in his nest to get some more sleep.

~

Jungkook quietly cracks the bedroom door open and steps in, tiptoeing next to the bed. Jimin puffs steadily in his sleep, lifting the corners of the younger's lips upwards. He leans down to press a kiss on his boyfriend's round cheek. The older starts blinking and focuses his hazy eyes on Jungkook.

"How are you doing?" The taller rubs Jimin's hip gently and smiles, pupils growing as he keeps looking into the smaller's pretty eyes.

"I'm still fine. You don't have to ask all the time." Jimin rolls his eyes but giggles right after when Jungkook tickles his sides.

"I'm just protective of you." The younger male slips under the blanket and wraps his arms around the shorter's body. They cuddle in silence, breathing in each other's scents. Jungkook keeps massaging Jimin's hip while inhaling the sweet scent of his hair.

"We're gonna do a Vlive today, to talk about your hip and how it might affect the comeback." Jungkook's voice is low and slightly raspy as he's steadily falling asleep. Jimin hums and sighs into his chest. The younger suddenly grunts and sits up, then throws his shirt over his head.

"This shirt doesn't know how to breathe. It's so hot." he huffs and lies back down, pulling Jimin slightly on top of him.

"But now it will be hot for me!" the shorter whines, making Jungkook laugh and kiss his button nose. The younger starts tickling him again, emitting high-pitched giggles from the small one.

"Your giggling is the soundtrack of my life." Jungkook breaths out, smiling tiredly against the older's skin. Jimin blushes and smacks Jungkook's shoulder, pouting and sticking his lower lip out. The younger loves to make Jimin embarrassed and flustered.

"You're the light of my life." The shorter squeals and hides his red face into Jungkook's chest, hitting it a few times before calming down and snuggling closer.

"I love your hard chest. I love to snuggle against it." he mumbles and presses his cheek on the younger's chest. Jungkook smirks but decides not to make the dirty joke lingering on his tongue. He feels Jimin's breath becoming steady and he realizes the smaller fell asleep. Jungkook yawns and closes his eyes and lets sleep take over him.

~

Taehyung comes to wake them up when Seokjin announces dinner. Jungkook gets up from the bed and carefully lifts Jimin up bridal style, not caring about the elder's complaints.

"It's not good for you to walk mochi." Jimin just pouts and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

After eating, all of them settle down in the living room. Jungkook sits down next to Jimin and protectively places his hand on the older's hip.

They start the live and Jimin begins to talk.

"Okay, so I have not so good news. During dance practice a few days ago, I hurt my hip pretty badly. I can't dance or walk for about three weeks. So... when I get back on my feet I have a lot of work to do to catch up with everyone and... I'm not sure I will be able to be ready for our comeback. It might be delayed. I'm very sorry, I know you expect a lot from me and us. I'm sorry." Jimin looks down at his sweaty palms as his eyes are starting to water. He feels so disappointed in himself and bad for making everyone wait just for him. Warm arms wrap around his waist and Jimin is slightly startled by Jungkook's action.

"It's not your fault hyung. Right?" The youngest looks at the camera, indicating the question was for their fans.

"Yes. Your well-being is important so if we need to, we hold back the comeback until Jimin is alright." Namjoon says, raising Jimin's lips into a subtle smile.

"Yeah! Jimin will work his butt off when he's allowed to dance again!" Taehyung grins, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder to balance out the skinship the smaller receives from Jungkook.

"Well, I think it's time for Jimin hyung to go rest. I'll help you up the stairs." the youngest suddenly stands up and scoops Jimin up, making him shriek in surprise.

"Upsy-daisy." Jungkook smiles for the camera and leaves with the protesting Jimin in his arms.

He sets his boyfriend on their shared bed and again strips from his shirt before getting under the covers.

"You're so stupid! You kept hugging me all the time and carried me up! Now people will suspect something." Jimin feels uneasy as he nuzzles Jungkook's neck.

"Shh. Don't think about it mochi. Wanna watch a movie?" The elder nods and Jungkook opens his laptop. Some time during the film the younger falls asleep and his head flops down to rest on top of Jimin's fluffy hair.

"I love you a lot." the smaller whispers quietly, squeezing the taller's fit torso.