Love it [It -trilogy part three] [M]

Finally I finished this!

So, a little heads up! There is mpreg in this particular chapter so if you're uncomfortable with that then don't read some parts. Also, after around halfway, the scenes are more like short imagines so there isn't really a plot.

This is all really fluffy and cute and heartwarming so buckle up and ready your uwus.

~ Three years later ~

Jungkook was nervous. He had been preparing for this moment for some months now, but actually getting it done was more difficult than he thought.

The Alpha took a deep breath. He filled his lungs with fresh air before getting out of the car and making his way to the Parks' front door. He rang the bell and pulled himself together, putting a smile on his face when Jimin's mother opened the door.

"Jungkook!" The Omega was surprised as she gave the male a hug. "Come inside! What brings you here?"

"I have something to ask of you," Jungkook replied, taking his shoes off and following the woman to the dining room where her mate was drinking tea. He bowed to the older Alpha, smiling when the other offered him a cookie after greeting him.

"Would you like some tea?" the man asked, motioning the brunet to sit down.

"No, thank you. I can't stay for long, Jimin's waiting for me to come home." The boy took another cookie and munched on it.

"So, what did you need?"

Soon after getting together, Jungkook and Jimin had talked about their heat and rut cycles. They decided to spend neither of them together, opting to wait until they wanted to mate. And when that time would come, Jungkook would bite Jimin on the side of his neck to claim him during his heat.

The thought always excited the Alpha, igniting a flame in his stomach. Thinking about his boyfriend with a claim mark made him feel proud.

Jungkook looked at his lover's parents for a moment, trying to remember the words he had practiced before willing his mouth to open.

"I wish to mate with Jimin. I haven't asked him properly yet, but I want your approval before courting him," the Alpha said, focusing his gaze on Jimin's father whose reaction he feared the most. The two of them had always gotten along well and he knew the man trusted him. But as he had learned during a few years of orbiting around Jimin, his boyfriend's Omega parent had a lot of untraditional authority. So, he turned to look at her.

She was smiling at him, tears gathering in her eyes. She wiped the small droplets away and looked at her mate, nudging his arm. It broke the stoic stare of the Alpha, a grin cracking on his face.

"Neither of us has any objections," he said. "We know you take good care of Jimin and we have seen how happy he is with you. You have our blessing." The man finished with a smile and stood up, rounding the table.

Jungkook got up from his chair quickly, almost knocking it down in the process. "Thank you," he chanted, bowing deeply to both of them. The brunet took the hand Jimin's father held out for him and gave it a sturdy shake.

"When are you starting to court him? I'm so excited!" the woman exclaimed, running to the young male and hugging him tightly.

"I was thinking this Saturday," Jungkook said, laughing at the Omega's enthusiasm. "So in a few days."

"Have you gotten him a gift yet?"

It was a tradition that when courting an Omega, the other party brings them a gift. Most commonly jewelry or something for the nest an Omega builds for their heats.