The First Portal( After EoS)

Maeve walked around her castle, heading for the room where the coffin lay, ready for the occupant, Aelin Ashryver Galyunthisis, Queen of Terrasen, to be tortured. Following close behind her was Cairn, who tortured Aelin in the most vicious way possible. Whipping her over, and over and over in the same places, destroying the tattoos that her mate, her husband gave her. Maeve walked into the room, and commanded "Open the coffin." The coffin was opened, and Cairn dragged Aelin out. She stood tall, even though her body was frail and weak. Maeve said " Have you changed your mind?" Aelin's only response was to spit in Maeve's face. Cairn hung her on the wall, and started whipping her where he knew it hurt the most. As he was about to make Aelin pass out from the pain, a whirling, onyx hole appeared in the wall. It seemed to radiate power and magic. Maeve ordered, " Unshackle her, and throw her through the portal after me. With that Maeve walked through the portal and it turned a shade of green. Cairn then grabbed Aelin where she had been whipped and threw her into the portal, with it turning yellow and then disappearing . However, the portal didn't lead to the same place, one went to Hybern, and one went to the Spring Court. 

The portal moved to Terrasen, into the Throne Room, where King Consort Rowan Whitethorn paced the room brainstorming ways he could find his wife, his Fireheart, his mate. Suddenly, Aedion and Lysandra burst into the room. " Rowan there's a portal in the hall. It might lead to Aelin, but we don't know where it goes," said Aedion. Rowan's only reply was to run into the hallway and through the violet portal. Lysandra followed, but the portal was now blue. Aedion followed into a aquamarine portal. This portal didn't lead to same place either. It went to the Winter Court, the Summer Court, and the Night Court. 

The portal moved one final time to Ardlan, into the throne room where Dorian was sitting on his throne. A bright pink portal appeared and Dorain called to Mannon and Asterin, and then ran into the portal. Mannon ran behind into a orange portal, and Asterin ran into a yellow one. This portal went to the Dawn Court, the Autumn Court, and the Day Court.