The Winter Court

Lysandra emerged from the blue portal into a land full of ice. The ground beneath her was snow, and there was snow as far as the eye could see. But in the distance, there was the outline of a palace on the horizon. Lysandra shifted into a snow leopard, and bounded across the open plains. After what seemed like hours, Lysandra  emerged at the entry to the palace. The palace appeared to be made of ice. There were 2 double doors, tall, pale blue, and made of ice, but they were open. Remaining in snow leopard form, Lysandra walked through the doors, into a hall where two Fae appeared to be talking. Lysandra walked up to them in snow leopard form, and they noticed her. They stared at her in amazement, wondering how such an animal could have gotten inside. The woman reached out to pet it and Lysandra shifted into human form.

" Hi!", she said. The woman jumped in surprise, as did the male standing next to her. " I'm Lysandra. Who are you? and Where am I?" said Lysandra.

The woman said, " I am Viviane, Lady of the Winter Court. By the way, cool power. Shape-shifter, right?"

The male said, " I'm Kallias, High Lord of the Winter Court. Like my wife and mate said, cool power. She failed to mention that we both have ice powers. And you're in the Winter Court"

" I was about to," said Viviane, to which Kallias replied

"Sure"

Lysnadra asked where it was, and Viviane and Kallias stared at her in shock, amazed that she did not know what Prythian was. Viviane asked " If you've never heard of Prythian, where are you from then?"

" I'm from Terrasen. I'm also Lady of Caraverre." said Lysandra. She continued, saying, " Based on the looks on your faces, I pressume you have no idea where Terrasen is. It's in Erilea, and its ruled by Queen Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, with King consort Rowan Whitethorn."

As a group, the trio concluded that the countries were unimaginably far apart. Viviane showed Lysandra up to her room, when Lysandra rememberd something. " Hey Vivi,"she said, " I came through a blue portal to get here. My friend, Rowan went through a violet one. Do you have any idea where that could have lead."

 Viviane replied, " I think I know Lys, but let me check with Kallias."

Viviane walked down the steps and talked to Kallias. She said, " Kallias, one of Lysandra's friends went through a violet portal. I think it might lead to the Night Court. Can you ask Rhys if anyone called Rowan is there?"

Kallias said, " I will love," and then gave her a light kiss, and they walked hand in hand up to their room.

****************************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Can you please comment on my story and say if you like it.

I'll hopefully update later today, because I won't be able to until Friday. 

- Aelin Archeon