1

Alizae

He had me pinned against the wall with his hand around my throat. Is it wrong that I'm turned on? You probably wouldn't think so until I told you that I'm in his house supposed to be killing him right now and my twin brother is about to walk in any moment now thinking he's dead and that we're about to Rob him.

But still, I'm turned on. He saw me reaching for his gun and now his hand is around my throat. I mean he is fine as hell. And he's gotta be at least 6'2 and Lord knows I love tall niggas. So I'm looking up at him, and he can tell I'm not scared. He tightens his grip, and I smile. He looks at me like I'm crazy, then nods. Next thing I know his other hand is rubbing my clit through my leggings and I know he can feel how wet I am.

I bite my lip and moan.

"How old are you shawty?"

"Umm." I stopped looking at him and my gaze fell to his chest.

He pulled his hand from between my legs, then from around my throat. "Hell nah, you thinking about it for too long."

I looked at him again. He's fuckin dumb. He already forgot why I was here in the first place.

I slowly walked towards him, and he slowly backed up. Good. I kept moving toward trying to get closer to the table behind him.

Right as we're close to the table and the gun is in my reach, I put  both my hands on chest.

I get on my tip toes, lick his ear and whisper, "I'll be 18 in 2 months."

We just look at each other for a while. Ready, set..

At the same damn time we both jumped for the gun. He's smarter than I thought. The gun falls under the table, And I drop to the floor, about to get it when he grabs my legs and pulls me towards him and flips me on my back. He's on his knees. He puts my legs over his shoulders and softly bites into my vagina. And through my leggings and panties, this the best shit I ever felt.

"Just give up baby girl." He says, in the sexiest voice ever.

I nod, and he picks me up and takes me in the kitchen and sets me on the counter. Oh, so he thinks I'm dumb.

He takes my top off, and I let him. He starts kissing all over me, and I let him. He grabs a knife, and I let him.

"Really? I thought you were over it." I say teasing him.

He starts dragging the knife up and down my stomach. "This really don't scare you?"

"Baby I do this." And I grabbed the knife out his hand, by the sharp part.

He looked scared now, "You're bleeding, let me clean you up."

"Nigga get off me." He did, and tried reaching for another knife, so I stuck mines in his side. He fell to the floor. I ran back into the other room and grabbed the gun and guess who walks in. MY BROTHER.

"Bout fuckin time." I yell.

"Where's your shirt Zae?"

"money's upstairs, go get it."

"Is he dead?"

"Go get the money!" And I take off into the kitchen. He standing up with the knife still in him. He's a bitch, I didn't even stick it in him far. I pistol whip him and grab my shirt. I put it on and go upstairs and grab some jewelry while my brother gets all the money.

Izaiah

We leave the house and walk the block back to my black Challenger. We put the Bags in the trunk and get in. Zae is lighting a blunt, and she barely even smokes.

"Zae, did you kill him?"

She ignores me and turns up the music. She can't be that fuckin dumb.

"ZAE, WHAT THE FUCK?" I snatch the blunt out of her hand. "Tell me you killed him."

She puts her hood on, and turns to look out the window.

"Alizae! You know damn well you're supposed to always kill them. That's your ass now. He knows what the fuck you look like. Dumb ass bitch." I'm really getting mad now. She thinks this shit is a joke.

"Whatever, he's dead."

"Don't lie to me Zae,"

"I'm not stupid Zai" And she took the blunt back from me.

I love my sister, we all each other got. She just acts dumb sometimes. So when I call her stuff like dumb ass bitch, she knows I don't mean it.

"That's what I thought, but you seem to prove me wrong sometimes."

The next Day

"Zai!!" I hear my sister yelling from the bathroom. "Izaiah!"

I get out the bed and run down the Hall to the bathroom, and the door's locked. And I start banging on it, what the fuck happened? "Zae! Open the fuckin door!"

She opens it, "Calm down, can you go get me the soap from downstairs?"

"why the fuck were you screaming? And we don't have soap downstairs." She woke me up for some damn soap.

"Yes we do, I bought some yesterday. Go get it brother, I love you." And she closed the door.

I hate her dumb ass.

A/N;
Starting a new story. The whole book won't be like this chapter, I just wanted to have an interesting start. Vote, and comment.

Comment if you think Izaiah will find out that Alizae left him alive.