37

Alizae

"We need to move." Izaiah said. We were in his car on our way back the house. The car was filled with money, drugs, and other expensive stolen shit.

"What do you mean? We just moved."

"No I mean like outta state." He said, "We just killed somebody big, I'm sure people are gonna start coming after us. They know what you look like Zae."

"Well they don't know what you look like. And I'm not scared of them Zai." I said. I'm not going no damn where.

"Well I'm not risking it. If somebody tries to fucking hurt you Zae, I swear to god I'll-"

"Shut up Zai, nothing's gonna happen to me. They don't know I did it. And if he's really some big drug lord or whatever that means a lot of people want him dead."

"Stop acting dumb, they saw you two leave together that's reason enough for them to kill you anyways."

"We can't leave California. I can't leave King. And Kierra and Selena I mean I finally have friends I can't just leave them. And you, what are you gonna bring your baby mama cause you can't leave your baby out here."

"Fine Zae. We'll stay but if you notice anybody watching you or following you, you need to let me know. And we're leaving."

"Fine." I said.

I mean obviously I don't wanna die but I'm not scared to die either. And I finally got a couple things going for myself. I have real friends. I've never had any before. And I have King I really think I love him. I can't just leave him.

We got home and took everything inside. We were in the living room counting the money and weighing all the drugs.

"Wait where's Malaysia?" I asked. I haven't seen her in a couple of days.

"Oh she don't live here no more." Zai said.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "What do you mean she don't live here no more?"

"I mean what the fuck I just said."

"and why the fuck not? Where she live then?" I asked.

"I don't fucking know and I don't fucking care."

"Did you tell her about you getting that bitch pregnant? Did she leave you?"

"Fuck Alizae, I fuckin put her out! She fuckin cheated on me too alright. She said the baby most likely wasn't even mine!" Zai yelled. He had a tear in his eyes. I had never seen my brother cry before. Not even when our parents were killed.

"I'm sorry Zai, are you okay?" I said and got up and walked over to him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away.

"Yeah I'm straight, let's just count this shit and be done with it." He said. And that's what we did.

Izaiah

I didn't mean to be so rude to my sister but if I would've hugged her back I would've started crying and nobody ain't ever saw me cry and they not about to today.

"You know what, go ahead Zae I'll finish this." I told her.

She got up and was about to go up the stairs. "You want me to kill that bitch Zai?"

I chuckled, "Nah, we even. Just let her be."

"Yeah okay. Love you." She said and went upstairs.

I waited to hear her door close then I took one of the dime bags of Coke poured it on the table and snorted it. I just sat there and started thinking of ways to persuade Zae into moving. We need to get out of here. I'll be damned if I let a nigga touch my sister. If they even see her, they'll kill her. Niggas don't play when it comes to drugs and drug money, and they fuckin leader and shit.

And she just wants to stay cause of her little boyfriend but honestly he too soft for her. I hate that nigga Aaron but at least that nigga could do shit for her and protect her when I couldn't. I don't even know if this nigga King got a damn job, I just know he livin wit his parents still.

I woke up the next morning on the stairs. I don't know how I got here but fuck it. I got up and went up the rest of the stairs and went in the bathroom and took a shower.

*A/N*
Comment what you think Izaiah will do to get Alizae to agree to move.
Vote please ❣️