23

Izaiah

I woke up under Malaysia.

"Babe move." I said trying to wake her up.

"Where you goin?" She mumbled in her sleep.

"To take a damn piss" I said and she moved. I went to the bathroom and peed and I noticed Zae cleaned the bathroom. After that I went downstairs and the whole kitchen was clean. Like it looks brand new, I mean it wasn't hella dirty or anything before it Just looks like she spent a lot of time on it. I went upstairs and knocked on her door. She didn't answer it and it wasn't locked so I went inside and she was cleaning her own bathroom.

"What happened Zae?"

"Nothing."

"Well you don't just clean like this for no reason so just tell me."

"I went on a date last night Zai, okay."

"Well what the fuck did he do to you?!" I started getting mad. My sister only cleans like this when she's hella upset or got something heavy on her mind.

"He was just intimidated because I was driving and paying for everything and I ordered his food for him like I do for you and then goes and calls me privileged saying "everybody wasn't born into a family of money" like okay bitch I wasn't either I got my own shit so stop complaining and go get your own shit." She explained.

"You didn't tell him anything right?"

"Get the fuck out Zai, I'm not fucking dumb nigga. I just told him to get out then I skurted on his ass."

"Zae, it's okay though. People are always gonna talk about what they don't know and you just gotta let em talk. You can't let em get you in ya feelings like this."

"Yeah I know."

"Alright. Let me know if you want me to fuck him up okay, love you sis."

"Love you too." She said and got back to cleaning. I went back into my room and Malaysia was sitting there with an empty magnum rapper in her hand. I looked at her face and she was crying.

"Baby, just let me explain." I honestly had no lies for this one. I fucked up 🤦🏽‍♂️.

"I don't wanna hear shit that's not the truth."

"I um. Baby I'm sorry." I said, walking towards her.

"Get the fuck away from me, you're disgusting my nigga." She said getting up and trying to walk out.

"Nah, where the fuck you think you going?"

"IM LEAVING, YOU THOUGHT I WAS FINNA STAY AFTER THIS? YOU'RE CRAZY AS HELL." She yelled.

I grabbed her and threw her back on the bed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AINT LEAVING SHIT BITCH!"

"NIGGA FUCK YOU! I DONT NEED YOUR BITCH ASS!"

"You know what." I said, all I was seeing was red.

Alizae

All I hear from my room was Zai and Malaysia screaming at each other. And I was just gonna mind my business but she just keeps talking shit but she is pregnant with my brothers baby and if anybody knows how Zai gets, it's me. I heard her yell some shit and then it got quiet so I ran outta my room and into there as fast as I could. Zai had his arm cocked back and Malaysia was blocking her face. She should be blocking her stomach. But anyways, I ran to Zai and tackled him right before he could hit her.

He tried to get up and I tried to stop him. We were just on the ground wrestling.

"Malaysia GO!" I screamed at her. And she took off.

"you're gonna help her?" Zai said, now he was trying to hurt me. But I still had an advantage I was on top and I was pinning his arms down but I didn't know how I was gonna get out of this. I can't hold him down forever and he's getting stronger and madder by the second.

"Zai, she's pregnant with your child! You can't hit her!" I tried to calm him down. He got enough strength to throw me off of him and I hit my head on the corner of the bed post. He got up and I covered my face and he got up but he ran right past me and went downstairs. I heard the door open and I heard him y'all "fuck!"

He came back upstairs and I was still on the floor. I couldn't move.

"So you gone help that bitch? Really? After everything I've done for you? I'm all you got and you gone fucking help her? Bet." He said. He kicked in my stomach And left. I couldn't breathe. I just layed there.

*A/N*
Comment if you think Malaysia will leave Izaiah or if she's just mad right now
Vote please ❣️