9

Izaiah

I'm on my way to lunch to meet Zae. she told me I could bring Malaysia with me, but I'm gone have her meet me up there in a minute, me and Zae need to talk first. Malaysia still doesn't know what I did to her. I saw Zae's Mustang and pulled up to it. Our matching custom paint jobs make our cars look beautiful.

She sitting at the table scrolling though something. We have an outside table it's nice.

"I miss you Zae" I told her, ass soon as I sat down.

"I miss you too Zai." I hope she doesn't start crying again but I forgot she a G, she don't cry in public lol.

"How you been? Where you been?" I have so many questions.

"I'm fine, I've been staying at the Hilton until we move into our new house."

"Zae, I'm sorry. I really am, and I know you don't believe me but It'll never happen again." I plead.

"Actually I do believe you, it won't happen again because I won't let it. I'm not a bitch Zai and you know it, any other Nigga and we would be boxing."

"I know Zae, I know. I love you"

"I love you too, but I need to tell you something. The letter "A" ring a bell?" is she fucking testing me right now.

I nod, "And?"

"His name is Aaron, and I want you to meet him, actually he's on his way"

"Are you for real Zae?"

"Hey you've have a girl friend for 2 years, at least im telling you before we even date." she has a point.

"Wait, so you don't date and he leaves Hickey's all over you?"

"Just, be nice to him okay." she looked nervous.

"Why? Is he soft?"

"No, but. never mind."

I saw Malaysia pull up in her Lexus. I also saw a White Ferrari 488 GTB. It's a really nice car. Malaysia makes her way to the table and sits.

"Hey baby," I kissed her.

"Hey baby, Hi Alizae. Am I getting better with the natural look?"

"Way better" Zae joked, and they started laughing.

This guy walked up to the table and sat next to Zae. I noticed the keys he set on the table were the keys of a Ferrari. Well my sister does love money.

"Hey princess," he said, kissing her. He don't look like type of Nigga to call his girl princess, matter of fact he don't look like the type of Nigga to have a girl.

"Zai, this is Aaron, Aaron, this is my brother Izaiah. Malaysia, this is Aaron, Aaron, this is my brothers girlfriend, Malaysia." Zae said, smiling. I haven't seen her smile like that since I got her Mustang.

He reached over to shake my hand, tight grip, he looked into my eyes, "Nice to meet you Izaiah." this Nigga tryna scare me. he crazy as hell.

"Is there a problem?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Big problem Nigga. And you know what it is." This Nigga bold.

"Me and my sister talked about our shit, you need to mind your giving business. Zae you been telling this Nigga our business? I told you about having friends." I was pissed now.

"You not her fucking dad, she can do what she want. She just as grown as you."

"Calm the fuck down! both of y'all." Zae yelled. "Y'all need to get along or I'm moving to North Dakota."

"You're still moving in right? Because i need more make up lessons." Malaysia asked, causing her and Zae to laugh.

Me and Aaron just stated each other down the rest of the time.

"Bye Zai, I'll see you on our birthday" Zae said, hugging me super tight.

"That's a long time Zae,cone home "

"It's 3 days, I'll be fine." She hugged me one last time, "Bye Malaysia."

She walked over to Aaron, he put his hands on her waist and glanced over at me. "Where you going?" she asked him.

"Back to the office, come with me."

"We came in seperate cars. I'll meet you there"

"Baby I'll take you, I don't think you rode the Ferrari yet."

"okaay Only because the Ferrari is pretty." She stood on her tippy toes, and he bent down to kiss her. And they walked off together. She didn't even look back.

Alizae

"Are you serious?" I said to Aaron once we got in the car

"I swear, he started it." he said,putting the car in drive.

"This car ride so smooth."

"Of course, compared to that rough ass mustang."

"Fuck you, I love my mustang. that's my first dream car. "

"What's your 2nd?" he put his hand on my thigh.

"Well now that I have a Mustang, I want a Tesla. Them so sexy."

"Just like you, you would be fine in a Lil Tesla."

"One day." I said, drifting off.

About an hour later we were in his office. The usual. He's working and I'm on his lap, watching a movie on my phone.

"You want to meet my mom?"

"No, why?" I'm not ready to meet his mom, we're not even dating.

"I met your family, you gotta meet mines. And she's on her way up here."

"What? No, I'm not ready." I said, at that moment there was a knock on the door. Me and Aaron looked at each other and I jumped off his lap.

He got up to open the door and I say in the chair next to his.

He opened the door and hugged his mom. She doesn't look that old.

"Mama, this is my girlfriend Alizae, Baby, this is my mother." Aaron introduced us. There's been a lot of introducing lately.

"Hi Alizae, nice to meet you." She came over to me to shake my hand I thought, but when I got up to meet her halfway, she pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged her back, "Nice to meet you too Mrs. King."

"You're so pretty, and skinny. Are you hungry?" She joked, and we all laughed.

"No matter how much I eat, I can not gain weight." I said, still laughing.

"Well I have to go, I just really wanted to meet you,"

CAN Y'ALL PLEASE VOTE && COMMENT. thank you

Comment if you think Aaron and Izaiah will be able to put their differences aside for Alizae.