33

Alizae

King helped In the backseat of the car since Malaysia was in the passenger seat. He kissed me.

"Bye babe. Call me when you get home." He said.

"I will." I said, and he closed the door. Then Zai just drove off. The energy was kind of weird in here.

"Soo, is it a boy or a girl?" I said, trying to lighten the mood, maybe they were just arguing or something.

"Alizae," Zai said.

"What? Are you keeping it a secret? Did you guys wanna be surprised?" I asked.

"No Alizae," Izaiah said.

"Wait, no! Are you guys having twins?" I asked.

"I HAD A DAMN MISCARRIAGE ALIZAE!" Malaysia screamed, I could tell she was about to cry.

"Shit, I'm so sorry yall." I said, I was shocked as hell. I never thought this would happen.

We got home and Zai carried me up the stairs, the. He went back down and carried Malaysia up them.

"Wait did you have the baby removed today?" I asked.

"Yes." Malaysia said.

"I'm sorry again, but don't let this stop you again, I'm sure y'all will get y'all a kid. Goodnight." I said and went in my room.

I got undressed and got in the bed and FaceTimed King  but he didn't answer. He better be sleep.

I woke up the next morning kind of early. I got up and took a shower and just threw on some sweats and a tank top real quick. I went to the stairs debating on if I should wake Zai up or do it myself.

I held on the rail as tight as I could and slowly went down a stair. Each step made me feel weaker and my chest felt like it was caving in. I decided to sit on the stairs and kind of slide down them one by one which still hurt but it was easier.

Once I got down the stairs King FaceTimed me. I answered it and walked in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry." He said as soon as y'all answered.

"For what?" I asked, laughing.

"I told you to call me when you got home and then I fell asleep."

"It's okay I went straight to sleep anyways."

"Okay. What you doing up? It's kind of early."

"Oh I'm gonna make my brother and his girlfriend breakfast. The went to the doctors yesterday to find out the gender of the baby but they found out she had a miscarriage." I told him.

"Damn, that's sad,"

"I know." I said and we Judy talked and he watched me cook. I made everybody's plate and I wanted to bring mine used upstairs and eat it in my bed but there's no way I'm gonna make it up the stairs so I went in our living room and put the TV on and ate in there. King was still on FaceTime.

Izaiah

I woke up and Malaysia was still sleep. I got out of bed and went to take a piss. I smelled food so I went downstairs and Zae was in the living room eating, watching TV, and on FaceTime with that boy.

"Good morning." She said, when she saw me. "You and Malaysia's plate is on the bar. You can take it up to her."

"Um thanks, but how you get down the stairs?"

"Look I'm tired of being babied and carried everywhere so I found a way. It was hard and it hurt but I did it."

"Oh okay, miss independent. Is that why you're sitting in the living room, that you never sit in?" I asked her.

"Fuck you," She said, laughing, "I still need help UP the stairs though."

"I know you do, come on." I said and picked her up and took her upstairs.

I went in the room to wake up Malaysia.

"Babe, wake up. Zae made us breakfast."

"I'm not hungry." She said and turned around. I just left her alone and went downstairs to eat, after I got on the PS4 and played fortnite.

About 2 and a half hours later, Malaysia still ain't came downstairs. So i went up there to check on her and she was just laying there. She wasn't sleep or on her phone she was just laying there.

"Come downstairs and eat babe, or do you want me to bring it up here?" I asked her.

"I'm not hungry Izaiah."

"I know you are, you haven't ate since that Chik-fil-a and that was almost 24 hours ago."

"I'm just not hungry." She said with an attitude.

"Look babe, I know a bad thing happened to us but we can't let that get in the way of us being happy. As soon as you get better, we'll just try again, okay?" I said, trying to make her feel better.

"Is sex all you think about?" She said, and turned the other way.

"No, I just thought you would still want a baby."

"I just had a miscarriage and you think I want to be pregnant again? What is wrong with you?" Malaysia said, crying.

*A/N*
Comment if you think Malaysia will be able to get past having a miscarriage or not.
Vote please ❣️