16

Alizae

We pulled up to his little gate.

"Name?" One of the guards said.

"Alizae, I'm his girlfriend."

"No visitors." He said. Before I knew it Zai had shot him, then shot the one on his side. And I started driving down the driveway.

"Zai, I was gonna just speed off on him." He didn't really have to kill him.

"We not gone have no bullet holes in the Mustang I bought you."

And we pulled up to the house. We got out the car and went up to the door and knocked on the door and his mom opened the door.

She look shocked, "Oh, Alizae."

"Hi, is Aaron here?" I asked her.

"No," she said with a straight face.. And guess who came down the stairs.

"Mama who is it?" Aaron said, with no shirt on.

Zai pushed passed Aaron mom out the way and walked up to Aaron and out a gun to his face.

"So you just gone take my sister virginity and dip Nigga?"

Aaron looked at me, "Baby, I been meaning to call you. My sister was in a car crash and I just been busy with all that.You know I wouldn't do you like that." And he started walking towards me.

He hugged me, and it felt so good, like he had never left me. He started letting go and was about to kiss me but I spotted something on his chest seeing as that's where my eye level is.

"Aaron what is this?" I said, pointing to the Hickey's on his chest.

He couldn't even say anything before Zai shot him in the knee. His mom screamed.

"Get on the floor!" Zai yelled, pointing the gun at Aaron's mother. And she did so.

Aaron is on the floor screaming, holding his leg.

This ugly ass girl came down the stairs, "What's going on?" Then she scanned the room and seen Aaron and started screaming his name.

"Th-thats my sssister." Aaron tried to get out.

I met her up the stairs and grabbed her by her hair and out the gun to her head, "let's go to his room."

We went to his room and I through her to the floor. "Are you his sister?"

"Sister?" She looked disgusted, "We're married." She said, showing me her left hand. She had a big beautiful ring.

I just started crying, and I blacked out. I pistol whipped her and dropped my gun. I started beating her ass. Throwing punches, kicks, I was scratching and all that.

She was holding her stomach, "Please, stop! I'm pregnant!" she screamed.

"He bought me a Tesla, took my virginity, and left." I told her, we were both sobbing.

"So your like, his side chick?"

"bitch," I picked up the gun and shot her in the stomach.

"Noo," She screamed, she was crying really hard now. "Just kill me, kill Mr."

"Ima let you live cause your baby and husband and dead."

I went back down stairs and ran to Aaron, he was still bleeding out his knee. I started beating his ass like, I did his wife. His mom was laying there crying. I stomped on his knee and he screamed.

"A fucking wife? Are you fucking serious? A pregnant fucking wife?" I screamed. Zai pulled me off of him.

"Zae, calm down. Go outside. I got this."

I started to walk away, then I made eye contact with his mom.

"You! You sat in my face and played along, knowing damn well you raised a bitch ass nigga!" I kicked her in the face. I don't care how old she is. I kicked her in the stomach and left. I got in the car and waited for Zai. It didn't take long.

I did 90 all the way home, I was mad. I was pissed. We got home and went inside.

"Zai I'm sorry," I cried, "I should've listened to you."

He pulled me to hug him, and I just cried into his chest. "Nah Zae I'm sorry, I should've been there for you."

And we just hugged for a while.

"Um, I packed y'all food, but I got hungry." Malaysia said, interrupting us.

"You ate all of it? Whats wrong with you?" Zai said.

"I just got hungry." she said, sadly.

"You been eating everything lately, what's wrong with you?" he asked her. They argued back and forth for a while.

"She's pregnant." I whispered, I looked at her stomach to confirm. You couldn't really tell if she was pregnant but her stomach was definitely. "Zai, she's pregnant." I said louder.

She just looked at me and stated crying.

"You are?" He asked her, and just kept crying. He just went up stairs. After a while I did too, I went to my room and layed down. I just need sleep.

Izaiah

Pregnant? She can't be pregnant. She's on birth control, she can't be pregnant. I mean I love Malaysia, but im not ready to be a dad. I mean, if she's pregnant I don't really have a choice, but I'm just not ready. I'm taking her to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning, this so can't be real.

On another note though, I need to go make some money. I got dressed and switched guns. I went back downstairs and seen Malaysia sleep on the couch, so I left. Time to handle business.

Comment if you think Izaiah would be a good father or not.
Vote please ❣️