12

Alizae
Three days later

So its 11 in the morning and I just woke up and my brother just texted me to be ready by 1 and that I needed to wear sandals, I don't know why.. I have no idea where we're going and why I would have to wear sandals but it better be good, and I finally got his gift so I'm going to bring it.

Anyways I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got out and left my hair out, my hair just dries wavy so it looks nice and I don't even have to put anything in it, I just brush it and it looks nice. I put cocoa butter all over my body and put on a matching bra and panty set from Pink. I put on some white shorts and a light pink tank top from Ferragamo and I put on my pink Ferragamo belt with my pink Ferragamo High heel sandals. I looked so pretty today. I don't have a pink Ferragamo purse which reminds me I need to get one, so I switched to my pink Gucci purse making sure that all my pinks are the same shade. I put on a little bit of pink eye makeup and pink lip gloss and it was already 1:15. I ran downstairs and saw Zai watching TV.

"Finally," he said getting up.

"Oh, shut up. Where are we going?" I Asked him as we Walked to the car.

"Right now the nail shop, then other places."

"That's why I had to wear sandals?"

"Yeah." And we just listened to music until we got there.

Izaiah

We walked in and were greeted by this Chinese lady. "Appointment for 1:30, for 2?"

"Yes." I nodded.

We were seated in these pedicure chairs. And two women started on our pedicures while this man set up for Zae's manicure.

"Where's Malaysia?" Zae asked.

"At her parents house explaining that she doesn't wanna be a nurse anymore and is going to college for cosmetology, Laney college." I said, kinda sarcasticly. She's just pissing me off with all this. If she was just gonna waste get knowledge like that she might as well just keep stripping. I don't get it.

"College? I thought her long life dream was to be a stripper?" Zae said laughing, causing me to laugh.

"No, she always wanted to be a doctor, now she wants to do makeup and hair like why? She's not even good at makeup." I said, laughing again.

" Zai, grab my purse," she said, and I did, "Go inside and get that red box. And there's another one but smaller."

I got the two boxes out, I can tell these shapes anywhere, one's a watch and the other is a pair of earrings. Wow I swear me and her think just alike. In the car I got her a watch and a matching necklace.

"Happy birthday Twin!" She said, "Sorry I'm late."

"Aww, thank you Zae." I said opening the boxes. The earrings were black diamonds, and they matched the Rolex made from black diamonds. This shit is nice, not gone lie.

"These hella clean Zae." I Told her.

"Duhh nigga. I don't ever pick out ugly stuff." She said, laughing.

"Shut yo ugly ass up." I said, putting on my new watch. "On another note though, we need to talk."

"Okay?" She said, still laughing.

"Where did you meet Aaron?" I asked, and she instantly stopped smiling.

"Huh?"

"How did yell meet?"

"Um, why?"

"Zae, tell me. And don't lie."

"At the mall Duhh. Where else do I ever go?" She said, trying to play it off like she's not nervous. That's how I know she's lying.

"Oh okay, so he's lying?" I put two and two together very well. He said she was supposed to kill him, and that one night she hesitated before saying she killed that one guy, and obviously its him.

"What did he tell you? Actually, why did you ask him?" She's trying to flip it on me now.

"I didn't, he was bragging. Saying how you were supposed to kill him and didn't, but I figure he was lying because right before he said that he said that yall fucked." I told her.

She just put her head down. I think she was crying. What the fuck is site crying for.

"You crying because you can't do a fucking job or because you're a slut?" I asked her. She just kept crying.

Fuck that, she lied to my fucking face, over and over. My fist were clenched but I didn't do anything. I just got up and walked outside. All she does is fucking lie to me, and I don't know why. I do every fucking thing for her. And then she wants to start fucking crying, I don't get it dude.

Alizae

I just sat there crying until the man finished my nails.

"How much? For everything?" I asked, through tears.

"Already paid for," A woman said, in her Chinese accent.

"Okay, thank you." I said, and walked outside.

I don't know why I was surprised when there was no car outside. My brother had left me, but I don't know why I was surprised. I know my brother probably hates me, I'm his little sister and I had sex with a man, a man that I was supposed to kill, and I lied about that too. I hate lying to my brother but sometimes it's better for his own good.

I noticed in the parking spot where our car was two small boxes on the ground. I walked closer and open them. One was a watch it was rose gold, and the other box was matching necklace. They were both so pretty and I wish my brother was here so I could tell him thank you. But right now he hates me so I'm just going to let him be.

And Aaron, what did he run his mouth for? It was not his place to tell my brother any of that. I needed to tell him my own way and Aaron ruined that. And he ruined me, he took my virginity and left me, I haven't seen or heard of him since that night. So all he has done is pressured me into taking my virginity and then leaving me and ruining my life. Don't get me wrong the sex was amazing, it was all I ever dreamed of, and I'm glad I did it and I'm glad I did it with him. Well I was glad I did it with him but he left me. I don't know where he is who he's with or anything and it's killing me to know that he would do me like that.

CAN Y'ALL PLEASE VOTE && COMMENT. thank you

Comment if you think Aaron Just used Alizae or if you think he has a legitimate reason for leaving.