27

Alizae

I was just laying down watching a movie and King FaceTimed me.

"Wassup?" I asked King. He was laying down too with his cute self.

"Why you ain't go to the hospital babe?"

"Because I'm fine King."

"Yeah you is fine." He said, laughing, "but still, you probably broke something. You could be dying right now and not even know it."

"If I die, I die. That just means it's my time to go then."

"Yeah, you sure are something else."

"I know." I said, we both laugh then it got quiet, it wasn't awkward though.

"Come over." King said, in his sleepy voice I know he was putting on because it's only about to be 8 o'clock.

"For what?" I asked, moving the camera away from my face because I was cheesing. Maybe this is what it feels like to be a normal teenager.

"So we can chill. That's all. If you're not gonna go get checked out at least let me take care of you." He said.

"Aw that's cute or whatever, I'm on my way." I said laughing, and blushing.

"Alright, I'll see you in a minute."

"Bye." I said, and hung up.

I took everything off and got in the shower real quick you know just to freshen up. I got out and put on lotion and a cute underwear set, but honestly all my underwear are cute so 🤷🏽‍♀️. I put on a PINK sweat suit with matching PINK slides. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone and keys. I went downstairs and got in my Mustang. I pulled up to King's house and texted him I was here. I got out my car and was walking up the drive way when he opened the door.

"Stop" He said, and I was confused until he came to me and picked me up, Like bridal style 😭, "I told you I was gonna take care of you,"

"You're so cute." I said, and kissed him.

He took me inside and Keke was in the living room.

"Hi Alizae," She said, without looking away from the t.v.

"Hey Kierra. Um, I'm sorry about earlier, you were just trying to protect your brother. And I lied, you're a great actor, you know that right."

"Girl, stop it, it's okay. I mean this is why I told you not to date my brother, but I guess I'll stay out of y'all mess." She said, jokingly, "and we need to hang out anyways, without my brother."

"Yeah, we do. And I'm sure Lele could use a break from her man." I said, laughing.

"Okay, okay. I'm taking her now." King said, and carried me to his room. He layed me across his bed. "I'm gonna be right back." He said, and left.

I got up to put my keys on his dresser and grab the remote. I got back on his bed and put on a movie.

After about 5 whole minutes King came back. "What do you want to drink?"

"What do you have?"

"Like every soda you can think of."

"I don't like soda. Just bring me a water. And one that's not cold, I hate cold water,"

"You're weird." He said, laughing, he left again but he came back shortly. He gave me my water and layed on the bed next to me. I cuddled up under him and we were just watching the movie.

"Do you hear that?" I adked him, it sounds like sirens.

"Yeah." And he didn't say anything else so I just brushed it off. But they were getting louder and louder.

"I think they're outside your house." I told him, I got up I wanted to see.

He got up and picked me up again, "I'm sorry." He said. He grabbed my phone and keys and gave it to me and started walking towards the front door.

"What do you mean you're sorry? King!" He wasn't answering me. "You called them? Put me down!" I was yelling, and trying to get down but he's pretty strong.

When he opened the door there was an ambulance outside and the paramedics were just waiting for me, even though I was fighting it he layed me down on the gurney and they strapped me down.

"I hate you!" I screamed at King, "You fucked up now."

"You're her brother right? Come on." A paramedic said to King.

Izaiah

"I don't know who the fuck he is but he's not her fucking brother, I am! I'm her only brother, I'm her only family! Somebody tell me why the fuck she's in the fucking hospitals in the first damn place!"

"Baby calm down," Malaysia said.

We were eating, and somebody calls me and tells me Zae is in the hospital and I get here and this nigga I've never seen before Is telling them he's her brother and Zae got beat up.

"Sir, please calm down. We will have him escorted out, if you could just have a seat I will tell you everything I know." A nurse told me.

So I sat down, Malaysia to my right, the nurse to my left. "So it seems Alizae had some very bad bruising on her abdomen and she actually has a broken rib which punctured her kidney. This seems to have happened a couple days ago so we didn't know how she was functioning without medical attention so we ran a few tests and we found cocaine in her system. We also ran a head CT just Incase and it seems she may have had a minor concussion but she should fine. She is in surgery right now and they are working on her kidney, they might have to remove the one but either way she should be fine. If everything goes smoothly, this will be a long recovery. Also, I'm going to have to give you these brochures for rehabilitation. Do you have any questions?"

*A/N*
Comment if you think King did the right thing even though he was going against Alizae's wishes.
Vote please ❣️