36

Alizae

It's been about a week since the funeral and Zai and I haven't been working in a while and I came up with a new plan. We go to the club and I find a guy and have him take me home, Zai will be following and once we get there, we kill and rob him.

So that's what we're doing. I just got out the shower and I put on lotion and deodorant and everything thing. I put on a red lace bra and panties set, a really tight red dress, and red bottom Christian Louboutin's. I put on red lipstick and dramatic make up with some nice jewelry.

Zai knocked on my door, "you ready?" He asked.

I opened the door, "yeah let's go."

"Woah, Zae that's too much." Zai said, being overprotective.

"No it's not, I have to get the guy with the most money."

"Whatever." He said and we got in his car. We drive to this club.

I guess we just looked like we had money so the bouncer let us in because we sure as hell ain't have no IDs.

"I'm gonna go up to the VIP sections. Stay close to the exit so you can see when I'm leaving." I told Zai and went upstairs.

There was two occupied sections and a man told me to come in to one of his. No. I went into the other one and all the men in there stared at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" A man asked me. He had a couple chains around his neck and a nice watch on. They look like they were having a meeting.

I walked over to him, "Who the fuck are you?" I asked and sat down. He just looked at me.

"What do you want?" He asked, in my ear.

"Take me home with you." I whispered in his.

He nodded and finished up his meeting.

He got up and grabbed my hand and we walked out together. We went outside and there was a black truck. I saw Zai getting in his car.

We got in the backseat and another man got in the drivers seat. As soon as we got out the parking lot this man was all over me.

"You do this often?" He asked, leaning all over me. He smelled like straight alcohol.

"No, but if I see something I like, I get it." I said smiling.

"You're really pretty." He said and started kissing on my neck.

I was so uncomfortable but I said thank you.

"Has anybody ever mad you cum in the backseat of a car?" He asked me, smiling.

I shook my head no and crossed my legs.

"Well today's your lucky day." He said.

He turned my body so I was facing him and opened my legs up. I didn't want to but I let him. He pulled my dress up and just rubbed my clit through my panties.

"Just relax," he said. I mean, why not enjoy this I guess.

He moved my panties to the side and slowly stuck his middle finger in and out of me. He added another finger.

"You tight as fuck." He said and kept putting his fingers in and out of me, then he started to go faster. Like really fast, and hard. Nobody's ever done this to me and it was making me scream and moan.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yesss." I moaned and he started ramming his fingers into me, he was hitting my spot. He had me riding his fingers and I started squirting everywhere.

He looked surprised, and so did I. I've never done that before. He put his mouth on my vagina and just started sucking. Oh my god, I was in heaven. I didn't even care that there was another man in the car driving.

"Just imagine what my dick will do to you." He said and layed back on the seat.

Izaiah

I watched that man and Zae get out of the truck and then the truck pull off. I parked a couple houses down. I watched Zae go inside with him. I gave her about two minutes.

I went inside quietly and Zae made sure the door was unlocked like she was supposed too. I heard her scream so I ran up the stairs.  I busted through the door and she was laying back on the bed and he had his head between her legs.

"What the fuck Zae!" I said.  And shot the nigga in the back if his head.

"Eeewwwwww!!" She yelled and pushes his dead body off of her and quickly pulled her dress down. "You got his blood all over me."

"Why the fuck were you letting him eat your fucking pussy? That's not why we fucking here! Get the fuck out my face and go get some fucking jewelry or something!" I yelled. "I should fucking tell your boyfriend."

She just walked out the room. She looked embarrassed but she shouldn't have been doing that anyways.

I started looking for stuff and I found a safe and that shit was open. There was a lot of money in there.

"Zai!" I heard my sister yell. I went downstairs and she yelled again, "I'm in the garage!" I went in the garage and there was drugs in there. Like a lot. Duffel bags of all type if shit. There was weed, coke, pills, anything you can think of and this man had it.

"Zai who did we kill?"

"I don't know Zae, I don't know."

*A/N*
Comment what you think Alizae and Izaiah will do with the drugs.
Vote please ❣️