39

four days later

Alizae

I haven't left the house since that thing at the mall and my brother hasn't stopped being in my business since then too. I've just been FaceTiming people, and I'm bored as hell. Speaking of FaceTime King us calling right now.

"Hey Alizae."

"Hi King." I said, we were just smiling at each other.

"You're not doing nothing tonight right?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Well now you are. Let's go on another date. Our last one wasn't that good. And I got us a room at the Hilton. It'll be real romantic." He said.

"Aww, Yeah okay. Where do you wanna eat?" I asked.

"I was hoping you had somewhere in mind."

"Yeah, I know a real fancy place. What time do you want me to pick you up?" I asked him.

"I'll pick you up, at 7." He said. This nigga don't have a car but okay.

"Um how about I drive to your house and you can take me from there." I said, I can't let anyone know where I live, especially now.

"Alizae, why don't you want me at your at house? What are you hiding because my sister says you won't let her over there either."

"I'm not hiding anything King. It's just me and my brother don't like people in our business."

"You know what Alizae, trust is key, if you don't trust me then maybe we shouldn't even be together."

"You're so dramatic." I said and hung up. Fuck him.

I got up and went downstairs and watched Zai play the game.

"What Zae?" My brother asked.

"Soo, can people still not know where we live? Because King is trying to, I don't know, I guess prove his masculinity and pick me up for our date. And im running out of excuses as to why I should just meet him."

"Sure, but only cause I wanna talk to him. So when he gets here. don't come downstairs until I tell you he's here."

"Okay." I said and went upstairs. I texted King my address and he texted back saying "😊 I'll be there at 7" and I texted back telling him I made reservations for 8.

It's 3 o'clock right now though. So I took a nap and woke up around 5. I took a shower and shaved everything. I mean, he didn't get us a hotel room for no reason. I got out and put on lotion and allat. I put on one of my new Victoria's Secret sets. It's a black lace push up bra and panties set. It was cute. I Put on this black dress, you know one of this skin tight dresses showing off my figure, it had little black straps and it stopped about mid thigh. I got out my red bottom stilettos and set them to the side. I grabbed a black Chanel side purse and put my things in it. I did my makeup, I decided to switch it up from natural to a dramatic look. It was really cute though and it wasn't too much. I straightened my hair and put on my diamond hoop earrings. I look like a bad bitch 🤣🤪. I took a pic for the gram and captioned it "Date Night 💋".

I heard the doorbell ring and I was about to go get it but then I remembered what my brother said so I sat back down and just scrolled through Instagram while I waited. I checked my picture 5 minutes later and it had 200 likes and 60 comments. I wouldn't say I'm insta famous but I mean I kinda got some clout.

Izaiah

I opened the door and this nigga was lookin scared. I chuckled a little bit.

"Come in kid." I said and he did. I walked to the living room to finish my game and he followed me. "You think you can handle my sister?"

"Yeah, What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, you just seem a little soft for her. All the other niggas she talked to was way tougher then you, you know more street."

"So I'm soft because I don't beat her?" He asked.

"You think you're funny nigga? I ain't fuckin beat my sister."

"You ain't fooling me, who did it then?" He said.

We had guns hidden all through the house, including in between the couch, an That's what I grabbed, I ain't point it at him though I just set it in my lap.

"Watch ya fuckin mouth kid." I said, I could feel him staring but I just kept my eyes on the game I was playing.

"Look I don't want no problems with you. I jus wanna know why you would want to hurt your sister. I mean I have a sister and she makes me mad but I couldn't imagine really hurting her to the point where she needs to go to the hospital."

"I said watch ya mouth. Ima tell you this one last time. I didn't fuckin beat my sister. You say some shit like that again and ima a beat you. Okay?" I said and he ain't say nothing else. "So anyways, what are y'all bout to go do? You all dressed up and shit."

"We got reservations to eat somewhere and then I got us a room."

"A room? Don't be thinkin you finna get no pussy or nothing." I said laughing. He didn't say anything.

"So if you think you can protect her, what you gone do if a nigga try to snatch her up?" I asked. I really need to know because something like this could easily happen tonight.

"Um, I wouldn't let that happen." He said. He don't know what the fuck to do.

"Oh my God." I said, laughing. "Zae! Your lil boyfriend here!" I yelled.

And she came downstairs with some short ass tight ass dress on.

"Uhn un. No Zae. Go fucking put some clothes. You got ya titties out, ya ass damn near out. Go change." I told her.

"Zai shut up. I'm just as grown as your are." She said.

"Yeah well I don't walk around tryna show my goodies." I said and me and her laughed.

"Fine." She said and went upstairs.

"You're not her dad you know?" King said.

I took my gun and put it right to his neck. "I know who the fuck I am, and you need to learn. Shut the fuck up and mind your business. You keep talkin reckless and I won't even kill you I'll just stop my sister from seeing you. And trust be I can make that happen." I said. This nigga was shook.

I heard Zae coming downstairs so I put my gun up. All she did was put a jean jacket on over it but I guess she was more covered.

"That's a little better." I said laughing. "Have fun, but not too much."

"Oh shut up. Bye Zai, love you."

"I love you too." I said, and closed the door behind them.

*A/N*
Comment if you think King and Alizae will have a better date than the last one.
Vote please ❣️