25

Alizae

I had the car parked about a block from Kierra's house and i was looking in the mirror making sure you couldn't tell I was just snorting coke. I am very light skin though and my nose was a little red but I'll just say it's allergies. And I'm not a crackhead but I need to numb my body for a little bit nobody needs to know what happened to me. Every so often me and Zai did a little something in hard times but never with each other. He doesn't think I know about him, and I know he doesn't about me. The reason we never got into the drug business is because Zai doesn't want me doing any.

I turned the car on and drove right up the street to Kierra's house. I got out the car and walked up to the front door. I knocked and she answered almost instantly.

"Hey girl! It's been a while!" Kierra said hugging me tightly and it hurt bad. The stuff hasn't set in yet.

I hugged her back though. "Hey Keke, I missed you."

We sat down and started catching up while love and hip hop was playing in the background. After about 30 minutes of just talking about random stuff King walked in. Damn I forgot he lives here.

"Hey Alizae." He said, looking, I don't know, I guess apologetic.

"Hi King."

"Can I um, talk to you for a minute?"

"Um, no."

"What happened?" Kierra asked. "I thought the date went good?" Kierra asked, looking so confused.

"Kierra I know he told you everything, those acting lessons aren't working." I told her, don't play stupid sweetie.

"Okay at least give him a chance to explain himself." Kierra said.

"I don't have to do anything." I said getting up about to leave.

"Please Alizae, Just for a minute." King begged 😂.

"Fine." I said but only because these drugs are kicking in and I'm not gonna try to drive like this.

"Thank you, come here." He said and led me to his room.

I've never been in his room before and It was actually not what I expected. It was kind of mature and I don't know why but I thought it would be a little childish. I sat down on his bed and he stood up right in front of me.

"I'm sorry Alizae. I mean I just wish I was where you are in life. You have it all. And I know it wasn't my place, even if you are a little spoiled brat, it wasn't my place to say that."

"No, no, no. That's where you're wrong. You don't know anything about me. My parents died when I was very young and left me and my brother with nothing. Everything we have is because we did something about it and got our own shit. So stop worrying about everything I have and get up and go get your own shit. Then maybe you wouldn't have to be so intimidated by a young female." I said. Kind of going off on him.

Kierra came in the room, "you don't have to talk to him like that Alizae."

"Boohoo bitch, you too instead of eavesdropping on our conversation you should be doing something productive maybe."

"Kierra, I got this okay." King said, and Kierra left.

"I'm sorry Alizae, I didn't know about your parents. I just assumed because you have a lot and you're so young and it just never even crossed my mind that you could've done this on your own."

"Yeah well don't make assumptions about me I'm not a regular bitch."

"Yeah I know that now. I'm sorry about what I said, give me another chance. Please."

I didn't say anything I was just thinking. I can't be no weak bitch and just take him back. I don't need him. I don't need nobody.

"Alizae." He said. I looked up at him and we were just looking into each other's eyes, I mean it was kind of romantic. And I can't really feel much right now but he does give me butterflies when I look at him.

He just kissed me. It was a slow passionate kiss, and it made me forget about everything he'd said to me. I was sitting on the edge of his bed and he was standing in front of me so I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my legs, pulling him closer to me. If there's one thing he can do, it's kiss, and it makes me wonder what else he's good at.

Izaiah

"I'm finna nut! I'm finna nut!" I yelled, trying to get her off of me but she just kept bouncing on my dick. "Yo, move! I'm gonna nut!" But she kept going. I couldn't even be mad at her because she had some real good pussy, it was so wet and tight. And I couldn't hold it any longer, I nutted all up in her. She got off of me and started sucking it. This why I fuck with her. I don't know how she single. She just started going crazy on the dick, spitting everywhere, gagging, sucking on my balls. She did it all until I nutted again, all on her face though.

I got up and started putting my stuff on.

"Where you going?" Tyana asked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bruh? My girl is pregnant already!"

"Well then why the hell you fuckin me. If you wanna fuck me you gotta give me what I want!"

"You already got fuckin kids! Why the fuck you want one with me!" I yelled, I'm pissed.

She got up and start putting her clothes on. "I just wanted another baby okay, I'm sorry."

"Fuck that." I yelled walking out. When I opened the front door there was a man and two little girls walking up the driveway. I knew she had kids but I never seen em.

"Really Tyana? My fuckin kids gotta see this shit!" The man yelled.

I tried to just walk straight to my car.

"You fuckin a 12 year old Ty, for real?"

"I'm 18 bitch." I said and kept walking. They were yelling and screaming and I tried to keep walking but one of the kids started crying. "It's probably none of my business but maybe y'all shouldn't argue in front of ya kids."

This man start walking towards me, "maybe you should stay in a child's place." He yelled, still coming at me.

I pulled out my 45 and pointed it at him, "stop fuckin playin with me before your little girls see they daddy get popped."

"Izaiah please!" Tyana yelled. I just got in my car and pulled off.

*A/N*
Comment if you think Izaiah will soon have two baby mothers to be.

Vote please ❣️