4

Alizae

So turns out my brother has a girlfriend.
Turns out my brother BEEN had a girlfriend.
Turns out they've been dating for 2 whole years.
Turns out he met her whole family, but I never met her. I haven't even heard of her.
TURNS OUT when we move, he wants her to move in with us.
Turns out her name is Malaysia.
turns out she knows all about me though.
Turns out my brother is a fuckin liar and kept a secret from me for 2 years. turns out my brother Is ALWAYS with her and I never knew.
turns out my brother things he is in love with her.
Turns out I really can't trust any body.

I don't know what to do. And he over here talking about her moving in. I never even met the bitch. He talking bout he knows I'll like her because she about her money, but she's a freakin stripper. Like uggghhh, I don't know what to say to him.

Izaiah
A week later

It's been a week since I told Zae about Malaysia, it's also been a week since Zae spoke to me. I knew she would be mad but I didn't think she would stop talking to me. I need to get her to talk to me so they can meet so she can like her. I know I lied to her, and I know this is a lot for her but I need her to like her. Malaysia is really pretty, and I do love her. And, brings in a lot of money. Zae loves money. And I need Zae to talk to me so we can get back to this money.

Zae's cooking right now. She still makes my plate and does everything else, she just won't talk to me.

she handed me my plate. "Thank you Zae,"

She kept walking, so I grabbed her arm and turned her around. She was blocking her face. She thought I was gonna hit her. That's fucked up.

"Never mind" I let her go.

After I ate, I was bring my plate downstairs and Zae was down there, washing her plate.

"Zae, are you scared of me?"

"No," SHE TALKED! "But when you grabbed me, you like, triggered me I guess."

" I'm sorry, I really won't do it again."

"Can you not. Everything you say you won't do, you do it. You said you wouldn't hit me again, you did. You said you'd never lie to me, You did."

"Im Sorry, can you just meet her. you'll like her. I promise."

"If I don't like her, I'm moving in my own house."

"No you're not. But you tryna make some money?"

"Yes, I need to kill somebody. it's been so long." She was serious too. Me and my sister really are fucked up. The reason I love Malaysia is because she loves me despite My past.

"Fuckin crazy, come on. go get ready."

Alizae

My brother knows how to cheer me up. So I got ready and met him in the car.

"So what do I need to do?" I love my job.

"Its an old rich guy, I need you to get him in the house."

"You want to kill him, or can I?"

"Go ahead Zae. "

We parked about a block from this guys house and as I walked towards his house he was just pulling up in a pretty silver TESLA. My brother is good at his job.

I walked up to the man getting out his car. He's not that old, 45 maybe.

"Excuse me Sir, do you have $300?" I said in my sexy voice 😂.

"What do I get in return miss?"

"The night with me. If you'd like."

"What would the money be going to?"

"College, Sir."

"Come on in. I Can teach you something dear. " And he led me into his house. Every house in this neighborhood is big, but this one looks the best.

"Are you thirsty?" he offered, opening up a bottle of wine.

"No, im fine. So what do you wanna do first, Sir?"

"Come on upstairs. Get naked"

I followed him upstairs, and took off my shirt. He left the room for a minute

I saw a knife on his stand, so I grabbed it and stuck it in my side.

The man came back with a gun in his hand. What the fuck Zai, it's like now all these niggas know what's going on.

"Where's my knife?" he asked, while pointing his gun at me.

I pulled it out my side and held it out. I promise I could kill him right now, I'm fast and I have great aim. But I like a challenge. I gave him the knife. Now he had 2 weapons and i have none. but I will win.

"Now I'm gonna make a deal with you sweetheart." I nodded, "I please you, you please me, I give you the$300, and you beat it kid."

"Okay, but you go first." I smiled.

"Take off your pants." he grinned.

Where the fuck is Zai? I tried to stall. Praying for my brother to come save me. I took off one shoe, slowly, then the other, slower. And I started taking off my pants. I was standingt there in my bra and panties when I seen Zai quietly opening the door.

I tried not to show the relief on my face.

Zai was staying standing behind him. He put the metal to his head.

I smiled.

The man put his hands up. "Hey before you kill me can I at least see something. Show me a titty or something?"

This Nigga bold, that pissed Zai off. Zai shot him in the back of the leg and he fell to the floor.

"What the fuck Nigga? Put your clothes on Zae." and he started beating that old man ass, before shooting him in the head, twice.

"I thought you had him Zae?"

Me too, "We need a new plan Zai, these guys are starting to catch on."

"Alright, let's get this money."

"Can I have his cars Zai? Its a pretty Tesla."

"No Zae, you know that's the easiest way to get Caught up. "

"But Zai, a Tesla."

"I'll get you one sis. Whatever you want."

CAN Y'ALL PLEASE VOTE && COMMENT. thank you

Comment if you think Alizae will like Malaysia or not