18

Izaiah

"Where you going?" Malaysia asked.

I was putting on all black clothes. ""I'll be back in a Lil bit."

"But where are you going and why are you changing your clothes?"

"Zae needs me to handle something. You want me to bring you something back?" I asked her. She need to just mind her own damn business.

"Wingstop, you know what I like."

"Alright, baby I love you." I said, kissing her. She said it back and I left.

I don't know who this girl is or why Zae wants me to kill her but we'll talk about it later. Right now I just need to figure out how I'm going to do this. She told me she would be at the bowling alley, you want me to kill somebody out of the parking lot of a bowling alley, seriously? That's just asking to get caught. I'm smart though, I'll figure out something.

By the time I pulled into the parking lot of the bowling alley it was just getting dark. After about 20 minutes of sitting there I saw Zae car pull into the parking lot and she got out the car with two girls and a guy. We'll talk about that later too. After 10 minutes a red Honda Civic pulled in, that's the car I'm looking for.

It was a little darker now, so I got out my car and walked over to where she parked her car. She got out her car and locked it. I looked around making sure nobody was looking. And I quickly walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach so she couldn't scream or fight me. I grabbed her and took her to my car. I put her in the back seat and started driving off.

She was crying now, making hella noise and shit.

"Who are you?" she managed.

"Since you're about to die, I'll tell you."

"You can't kill me, I have a kid." She started crying harder.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm Izaiah. Alizae's twin. And your gonna die sweetie, what did you do to piss off my sister anyways?"

"What did I do? Nothing, I've been nice to her. Matter of fact, I ate her pussy, she should be thanking me."

What the fuck, I think this bitch lying. I'm still gone ask Zae though. I pulled into an alley and got out. I took her out my car, realizing how much blood is on my seats now.

"Damn bitch you got blood all over my seats!" I said dropping her on the floor. She cried out.

"I'll just make this quick, alright." I said, taking out my gun.

"Please no!" She cried.

I shot her in the head, then the heart, then the head again. I grabbed the gasoline out the trunk and poured it on her, lit her up, and left.

I pulled out my phone, "Siri, where's Wingstop?"

"I found a Wingstop 2.3 miles away from you." Siri said  pulling up different options for me to chose from. No lie, that just made me hungry.

Alizae

I just got a text from Zai saying done. Good. We're all just bowling right now. Me and King were tired right now, and Kierra and Lele aren't really good bowlers. Lele saying it's cause she doesn't wanna break her nails but whatever.

"So how old are you?" I asked King.

"21." He said.

"Nigga you barely legal your damn self, while you was talkin bout me." I said, and we laughed.

"Aye you better pipe down girl, don't talk to me like that." He said, he ain't my daddy.

"I'll talk to you however I want to." I said, smirking.

"Look, I can't date you if you if you think you gone be bossing me around." He said, smiling.

"Date me? You..."

"I like you. You real chill, your beautiful, and you lookin real good up in them leggings."

"I.." I started, I didn't know what to say. I don't know if i want a man right now after what happened with Aaron.

"Alizae! Bitch It's your turn." Lele said. I got up and grabbed my pink bowling ball. I hit 8 pins, and then 1. Leaving one pin standing. Next was King's turn.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Kierra said, grabbing my arm, taking me with her. "I'm just trying to help you okay, King's not really the loyal type if you know what I mean."

"So he's a cheater?"

"Yeah, he thinks with his dick, and not his brain. I'm not a hater, I'm just looking out for you."

"Thanks Keke." I said, hugging her. I mean it was nice for her to tell me even though he's her brother.

"Where is she? Damn."

"Who?"

"Remember I invited Briana, and she didn't even show up."

"Damn, that is your friend sweetie." I joked. I do feel kinda bad cause she has a kid, and Kierra and Lele been friends with her for a while, but she does too much and I can't be around her.

"Shut up. I just wish you got to grow up with her like I did and see the real her, she's not that bad."

"Maybe one day I'll get to know her like you do. Maybe." I said, then we laughed. "Come on girl."

"You just wanna get back to King, even after what I just told you."

"I heard you girl, he a Cheater. With his fine ass." I said, and we started laughing again.

"Nigga its your turn." King told Kierra, they do kind of look like if you think about it.

"if we gone date, you can't be calling my friend a nigga."

"I can if she my sister, speaking of.. What did she say about me? I know y'all was talking about me."

"What you think she said?"

"That I'm the realest nigga out and that you should really fuck with me." He said, smiling.

I just started laughing, "It's my turn." I said, walking away.  I felt him watching me.

After my turn was his turn, and we were tied again. We had one more turn after this and I was gonna win.

After his turn he came and sat by me, "No for real, what she tell you? That I was a player? That was the old me, I want something real now."

"And why should I believe that?"

"Innocent until proven guilty." He said, and we started laughing.

"Not true sweetie." I said, and we laughed again.

"Nah I'm serious though, I used to be a player, but that shit getting old. I wanna try something new, with somebody new."

"Oh really? And what if you don't like it?" I asked, there's a lot he doesn't know about me.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take."

"Okay, winner picks where we go for our first date." I said, getting up for my last turn.

*A/N*
Comment if you think Alizae and King will be something serious.
Vote please ❣️