21

Alizae

I pulled up to Keke and King's house and knocked on the door. King answered it and walked outside, closing the door behind him.

"You ready to go?" he asked, walking towards my car while I was still standing at the door.

"Um, do you not want me to talk to your sister or something?" I asked, walking towards my car as well.

"No she's at work."

I unlocked my car and got in, "So, what's the rush?"

"You haven't met my mom have you? Or my dad?"

"Nah, what's wrong with them ?" Keke never talked about her parents.

"My mom is kind of, um, you don't wanna meet her. And my dad just agrees with everything my mom says."

"Oh." I just left it alone. It's not my place, and l didn't want him to ask about my parents so it's whatever. I'll find out eventually. "Do you mind if we go to the mall first real quick?"

"Um nah, go ahead." He said, and sat back in the seat.

I started driving towards the mall. "Do you like it?"

"Like what?" he asked, looking me directly in my eyes.

I don't know why but I got this feeling in my stomach, butterflies i guess. "Um, the car."

"Oh yeah, it's nice. I've never been in one. How'd you get it?"

"I bought it." I lied, thinking about Aaron. "My mustang is still my favorite though."

"How many cars do you have?"

"Just the two. My brother got my mustang for me though."

"Oh." He said, he seemed uncomfortable so I put some music on.

We got to the mall and I started leading him towards Gucci.

"Are you just shopping around or do you need something specifically?"

"I lost a pair of shoes." I said, walking into Gucci.

"I didn't even notice this mall had a Gucci store." King said.

"Hello Alizae, what can I do for you today?" My favorite cashier from here greeted me.

"Hi, Gloria. I need another pair of these, but in white." I told her, pointing to my feet. "I thought I had them, but my brother said I got the wrong size I guess."

"Oh okay, 5.5 right? I'll see if we still have them." She said, walking to the back.

"So you're like a regular here?" King asked me.

"Yeah, I guess so." He looked so out of place standing there. "Do you wanna get anything out of here?" He shook his head no.

"Okay what movie do you wanna see?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"If you're not scared we can see the new insidious ." He said, laughing.

I started dying laughing in my head. This boy just don't know. "Trust me, nothing really scares me." I said, as Gloria came back empty handed.

"There's no 5.5 sweetie. I can order them for you though."

"Ughhh, yeah let's do that."

"Okay, do you want them shipped to your house or do you want to come pick them up from here?"

"Here, I need an excuse to get back out of the house." I told her laughing.

~

Izaiah

Me and Malaysia are matching with light blue True religion jeans with red stitching, Red true religion shirts, and the red 11s. We pulled it together with some jewelry and stuff. We took a couple pictures and then got in the car.

"Babe can we eat first?" Malaysia asked.

"You don't wanna eat at the fair ?" That's the only reason I wanna go, is for the fair food.

"Ooooh, yes I do. But I'm hungry right now." She said, rubbing her belly.

"What do you want?"

"some fries."

"From McDonalds?" I already knew.

"Yeah babe."

I pulled up to the McDonalds but the drive through was hella long so I pulled into a parking spot.

"I'll be right back," I said unbuckling my seat belt.

"Wait!" She said putting her hand on my leg, so I didn't get out the car.

"What Malaysia?" I asked, thinking she changed her mind about McDonalds and wanted something else. But she just stared at me and I knew that look, her little horny ass.

"Did you want to go somewhere else?" I asked her. But she didn't respond. She just unbuckled her own seatbelt and reached over to my jeans, she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans.

"Let your seat back babe." She told me, and I did. she pulled my dick out and started going in. Yeah that's why I love this girl, she's spontaneous.

After I nutted she looked up at me.

"Zai, take me home."

"I thought we weren't having sex?" Why am I complaining.

"Zai please!" She said, damn near crying.

You ain't gotta tell me twice. I put the car in reverse, backed out, and sped all the way back to the house. I carried her pregnant ass up the stairs and layer her on the bed.

We both started taking our clothes off and I layed her on her back and got in between her legs. I looked in her eyes and I could tell she wanted this so bad.

"Baby you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes Zai, the doctor said it's fine!"

I slowly put it in while looking in her eyes and almost died. She was soo wet. I was deep stroking it slow until she was crying for me to go faster. This was the best sex we ever had, I need to get her pregnant more often.

*A/N*
Comment how you think Alizae and King's date will go.
Vote please ❣️