30

Alizae

I've been out of the hospital for about a week and a half now. I'm tired of just laying here. I can't do anything. And nobody can even come and see me because I can't tell anybody where I live, the closest I get to seeing anybody is FaceTime. Me and King talked and stuff and i told him that Zai didn't hurt me. I had to or they would never get along or King might tell his sister or he might try to have him arrested and I just can't have that. So yeah we've been talking and stuff but I still haven't told him i love him too, I wanna wait until I see him in person.

My body still hurts a little when I move around but I need to get up. I called Kierra.

"Hey girly, how you doing?" Kierra answered.

"Heyy, I'm feelin better. So let's do something."

"Um, can you even get out of bed yet?" She said while laughing.

"Actually I can, so call Selena so we can do something."

"Okay but something that doesn't require a lot of movement or walking around, let's go to the movies."

"Okay, but can we go to the nail shop first, it's been like a month and I've never went this long without getting my nails and toes done." I said and we both started laughing.

"Yeah okay, but can you drive though? You want me to come get you?" She asked, she's such a mom.

"Oh my god, I'm fine. Text me and let me know what Selena says and I'll text you when I'm leaving the house."

I slowly got out of the bed and just stood there for a minute. I slowly started to walk and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean it hurt and it felt weird but It was okay. I got in the shower and I tried to be quick so I could sit down.

After awhile I got out and put lotion and deodorant on. I put on a matching Victoria's Secret bra and panties set. I put on a white and red floral romper with red sandals. I wanted to wear heels so bad but I knew I shouldn't. I did my eyebrows and put on a little make up with Some lipgloss that a red tint to it. It was pretty, I've never worn it before. I left my hair curly today, it was a nice day outside. I put my stuff in a little red Chanel side purse.

I went to the stairs and just looked down them. I turned around and went to Zai's room and knocked. I think they're still asleep.

"Zai!" I yelled. I could hear him getting up.

He opened the door and looked at me, "Why aren't you in bed? Where you going?"

"Zai I haven't left my room since I been home, I'm fine. Can you help me down the stairs?"

"No."

"No? What the fuck you mean no?"

"Go take that shit of and go get in the bed. You ain't going no fucking where." He said, who the fuck does he think he is.

"Fine, ill do it myself but if hurt myself that's on you." I said and walked to the stairs. He walked over to watch me I guess.

I just looked at the stairs again.

"You gonna go now or later?" Zai asked, laughing at me.

I pulled out my phone and lean on the wall, "You know what ima Just call somebody over here to come help me." I said, smiling.

He grabbed my arm tightly and my smile fell, "stop fucking playing Alizae. Who knows where we live?"

"Nobody," I said and yanked my arm away from him, "I was just kidding." I said with an attitude.

He sighed, and then picked me up and took me down the stairs. "You gonna eat something first of you going to your car?"

"I'm going to Starbucks." I said, still with an attitude.

He opened the door and took me to my car, he opened my car door and gently set me in my seat.

"Thank you," I said and tried to reach for the door. But the more I leaned over the more it hurt, "can you close that?" I asked him.

"you know what, can you even drive? Do you want me to take you wherever you're going?"

"No Zai, I'm fine."

"You can barely even walk right, I know it hurts. Come on, I'll take you. Just let me get my keys." He said and ran back in the house.

Fuck. I took out my phone and called Keke.

"Hey, I was just about to call you, want anything from Starbucks?"

"That's crazy because I was calling to say I'm gonna stop at Starbucks and ask what y'all want."

"Besties," she said and we laughed.

"Okay just get me a medium caramel frappe and a regular bagel with cream cheese. And what did Selena say?" "

"I got you, and I'm gonna go pick Her up after this and then we'll meet you at the nail shop."

"Okay, an my brother is gonna drop me off, he won't let me drive. So when we leave the nail shop I'm just gonna ride with y'all and he'll pick me up later."

"Ooh, I finally get to meet your brother."

"Oh hush, I'll see y'all there." I said, and hung up.

Zai came back and picked me up and closed my door with his foot, "lock it" He said. And took my to the passenger side if his car.

Once we got on the freeway he turned the music down. "Starbucks right?"

"No just take me to the nail shop. Then I'm gonna ride with Kierra and Selena to the movies then back to her house maybe. You can pick me up from there."

"You trust these girls?"

"Um yeah, they're not like us Zai, and they're way older."

"How much older?"

"Like 23 and 24"

"And they know you just turned 18?" He asked, laughing.

"Yeah but I mean I don't act like a kid Zai."

"Mhm, and that boy you talk to, how old is he?"

"Almost 22."

"Listen, I know I never said it with Aaron because I was honestly shocked you even had a boyfriend or whatever, but watch out for these older guys okay."

"Oh my god, okay Zai. Anyways, how's you and Malaysia?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, we good I think. But I gotta tell you something Zae."

"What did you do now?"

"The day Malaysia left, I went to go see the girl I fucked, and I didn't have any condoms so I was just gonna pull out, and I told this bitch I was finna nut and she wouldn't move, she like trapped me. I couldn't hold it anymore Zae, I nutted all in her."

"Are you serious Izaiah? If that bitch is pregnant Malaysia's gonna leave you."

"I know, I tried to tell her to abort it but she actually wants this baby, I have to take care of my kids Zae."

"You want me to kill her? I mean then you can just take your baby with no baby mama drama."

"Actually yeah, but she gotta have the baby first, she's only about a month. I have to tell Malaysia something though."

"Not yet Zai, wait."

*A/N*
Comment if you think Malaysia will leave or stay with Izaiah.
Vote please ❣️