14

Alizae

They pulled into the driveway and I parked on the curb in front of the house. It's a nice looking house but it looks like every other house on the street and in this neighborhood. I've never been in a neighborhood like this where all the houses look the same, I didn't even know something like this existed. It's kind of cool but it's kind of creepy, I guess this is a normal thing but I've never really experienced normal.

They were getting their things out of the car and I was just standing there waiting for them with my two items in my hand. I'm not going to lie I feel really awkward being here. My brother would probably trip out if he knew that I followed strangers to go to their house and have a girl's night. I'm not even supposed to have friends let alone go to their house, A stranger's house at that. Like I said this feels awkward but I'm not scared, I've never had trouble protecting myself.

"So what's y'all names?" I asked, trying to make things less awkward.

"Wait, I have a plan to get to know each other, don't talk yet." The girl that begged me said, I already forgot her name.

"Um okay," I said, laughing.

We all went in the house and they walk to the kitchen and I followed. we put all the Frozen stuff in the freezer but they put two pizzas in the oven. I noticed they have a bunch of drinks here and that we were probably going to get drunk tonight. We brought all the chips and candy into the living room and opened it all up and set it on the table. I'm guessing this is the house of the sad one because there's a bunch of Mexican decorations everywhere and a bunch of pictures that seem to be her and some other Mexican people around.

"Okay so everybody make a circle around the table," The talkative one said, and we did, "Now we're going to go around the circle saying our names." And we all nodded.

"I'll start," I said, "I'm Alizae. My parents used to call me Ali and my brother calls me Zae, but to everybody else, I'm Alizae."

"Okay, I'm Selena. But everybody calls me Lele." The Mexican one said, or the "sad" one.

"I'm Kierra, but call me Keke." The one that invited me said.

"I'm Briana, or just Ana." the one with a attitude said, she still got that damn attitude too.

"Okay, now age and birthday." Kierra said.

"Um, I'm 18. I just turned 18 on the 23rd of this month." I said. They all stared at me.

"See, she's a little ass girl." Miss attitude said.

"Shut up, she's not that young, keep going Lele." Kierra said.

"I'm 24, birthday in January."

"I'll be 24 in August." Kierra said.

"And I'll be 26 in July."

"Damn your hella old." I said, laughing. This bitch wanna play, I can play too.

She was about to say something but Kierra cut her off, "Okay, now what we do for a living. Or plan to do."

I had to think for a minute about this one, "Me and my brother have a small business, that's how we make money."

"Doing what? You have a whole Ferragamo outfit on. " The old lady said.

"Minding our own damn business." I said.

"Well I'm in school to be a nurse." Selena said.

"I've always wanted to be an actress so I'm in acting school, but I work in my aunties restaurant." Kierra said.