Four

I don't own any parts of teen wolf other than Kelsey and any other characters that I may introduce.

Third person

Song for this chapter is here by alessia cara

Kelsey

Kelsey's body was sprawled out on her queen sized bed, her hair a mess and covering her face and the pillows around her. As soon as Kelsey had gotten home she passed out from the second she touched her bed. It was still difficult for her to adjust to the time zone change, even after being back for multiple days.

"Kelsey, c'mon get up there's a party tonight and I need to talk to you." Scott said opening Kelsey's door forcefully until it smacked against the poster cover wall next to the door with a loud bang. The harsh sound jolted Kelsey awake, making her sit up and rub her eyes. Her now messy makeup was now coating the area around her eyes, making her look like a raccoon.

"Scott, could you not see I was a little busy? I'm 25, I need my sleep. You will understand when you are older ok? Now get out" Kelsey spat, her voice raspy as she stretched her arms while pulling up the patchwork comforter than was pooled at her waist.

"Shut up Kelp, its Stiles' friend Heathers seventeenth party. He wants us to go since she goes to a different school and he doesn't know anyone" Scott pleaded while walking towards Kelsey and pulling her security aka the blanket from her and sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her with his big doe puppy dog eyes.

"I already graduated high school, and college Scott, I'm done with high school parties" Kelsey argued running her hands through her knotted hair ion hopes of making it look a little bit more attractive or presentable.

"c'mon please, you can drive behind us so you can leave whenever you want to." Scott tried to bargain but his skills weren't exactly enough to have Kelsey on complete board.

"I have to shower first and don't you even dare try to rush me or I will not even leave this house" Kelsey said before trudging to the bathroom with her body is a slouched depressing matter. Scott laughed at her when she let out a fake cry and slammed the door with an exasperating groan and sigh.

Kelsey stripped her fuzzy lion king plush pants and white little mermaid shirt and tried to remove as much makeup as she could before the shower so makeup didn't get in her eyes while in the shower. Kelsey was never one for hot showers, she didn't like to be hot. That's also why she doesn't like alcohol,. It gives her a warm, and odd feeling that she hates. She washed her hands and showers with a refreshing cool water.

Kelsey made a mental note top get more shampoo and conditioner after the party since she was running low and barely had enough condition for her hair. Her blond hair is easy to dry, since it wasn't very thick but long it took only a little while and it would be naturally dry. But now she didn't have time to do anyone of that so Kelsey decided to blow dry and straighten her hair. Since parties weren't her for try, Kelsey decide don doing a simple makeup look but filling in her thick eyebrows making them stand out more.

A pair of light wash jean shorts and a tight black tank top with a army green light jacket over it was all Kelsey had enough effort for. Her black vans which were covered in dirt and muck from the countless times she has worn them seemed to fit the look of the army green jacket. Her nails were already painted black from when her and Derek had their fight.

The whole Derek dilemma is still fresh on her mind, Kelsey still thinks it was complete unnecessary for them to end their friendship. Just because of Scotts annoying overprotectiveness and the overwhelming amount of precaution his friends take when they are near her. Everyone already walks on eggshells around Kelsey and now she didn't even have someone to talk about things when they weren't trying to cover something up. Derek never tried to hide anything, he just didn't say anything about werewolves or the supernatural beings.