Chapter 6

DISCLAMER: I DONT OWN ANY PART OF THE MAKING OF TEEN WOLF. I DO HOWEVER OWN KELSEYMCCALL AND THE THINGS SHE DOES EVEN THOUGH I WISH I OWNED TEENWOLF

please read authors note at the end!

Kelsey's pov

As if yesterday wasn't enough stress on Kelse, today she has to look for an extra job. Her mom says it would be good for her to have something to do with my time besides 'follow her brother and his friends around town searching for supernatural beings' she also said that Kelsey must have a death wish. A death wish because she wants to be able to fend for myself. But kelsey got mad when her mother told her she needed to move out. Kelsey then proceeded to stormed out of the house-but yet haven't we all?

As she ran around town (Yes Kelsey ran, she needs to get into shape if she want to kick some werewolf ass). Kelsey stopped at a small restaurant her eyes immediately snapped towards the "employees wanted" sign. It read;

"EMPLOYEES NEEDED

Only needed for nights and weekends.

pays 8.50 an hour plus any tips you get, extra hours are encouraged.

See inside for further details"

Kelsey happily skipped into the little restaurant and headed towards a worker. "Hello, I saw the sign outside and I was wondering how I can apply?" The girl who only looked a few years older smiled and laughed a little.

"That sign has been up there for ages! I think James wouldn't care if you had 3 legs he'd let you work! His office is right in the back. I'll show you. follow me yeah?" Kelsey nodded and stalked after the waitress into the back of the restaurant.

The two stopped in front of a door with the words "Mr. Black" written on a plaque.

"Here we are! Go on ahead! I'll go clean out a locker for you!" She winked. Kelsey couldn't help but laugh and shake her head as the girl tuned around and galloped back to the front.

"Hello?" Kelsey asked pushing the door open slightly.

"Come In "

Kelsey stepped in a man probably in his 50s was sitting behind a desk with paper informs of him. "May I help you?" Kelsey shyly shook her head but then spoke

"actually yes sorry. I want to apply for the waitress job."The mans eyes popped open and he sprang up and walked towards kelsey.

"Thank you !Thank you!" he said smiling. Kelsey laughed at how excited he had gotten.

It's not a problem! I would love to work here! Maybe I can help give you guys more customers!?" James nodded his head a lot

"What's your name?"

"Kelsey McCall." he smiled.

"Well Kelsey, can you work tomorrow? after school of course!" I nodded.

"Sure! I work as a TA at Beacon Hills High so I will be over after!"

"Did you get it!" Kelsey let out a small shriek as the girl who she had talked to Before jumped out in front of her.

"Jesus you almost gave me a heart attack!"kelsey laughed putting a hand on her chest.

. "Sorry about that" she said shrugging. "did you?" Kelsey nodded and she squealed picking her up and twirling Kelsey around.

"so what's your name coworker." Kelsey said putting emphasis on coworker.

"Oh! right I'm Jane!"Kelsey nodded