Chapter 13

Kelsey's POV:

After arguing with Derek for twenty minutes he finally allowed me to stay. He didn't want me here unprotected with him fleeing the state. Peter started getting annoyed and kept rambling on about how late they were going to be.

"Alright guys just kiss so we can go" Peter groaned pulling on Derek' arm. Derek rolled his eyes, pulling away from Peter and planting a soft kiss to my lips. He was leaning down so he could reach me and I was on my tip toes. The simple kiss changed into a light make out session.

Peter ripped us apart by pulling Derek's shoulders back. I sighed at the lose of contact.

"We have to get going now! We don't have time for all that! I meant a simple kiss not a full out make out session."

Sighing I hugged Derek quickly giving him a small kiss before they walked out. I sighed walking toward Lydia and put my head on her shoulder. Closing my eyes and sighing once again I head the door open and footsteps coming closer to me. Looking up I saw it was Derek.

"What are you doing you have to go unless you want to get hurt baby please." I was now begging him to leave me behind which was odd. He shut me up by kissing my lips.

"I know I'm sorry I just wanted to see you one last time and tell you something. That I love you, and that I want you to be safe and I really need to leave but I love you, so much and I know it's early but I needed you to know. So. Kelsey. I am in love with you" I was so shocked when he kissed my lips next that I didn't even have my eyes open to see him zip out of the apartment.

The smile didn't leave my face as Lydia squealed. He loved me, he was in love with me, I don't think I have ever been so happy in my life than to hear him say that.

As I stood in a daze the alarm was punched off by Kali. I flinched back but regained my posture and stood tall next to Lydia.

"Where is he" Kali said with no emotion but yet her voice was strong. Lydia snapped and I pursed my lips furrowing my eyebrows and making a tsking sound.

"I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping run a few errands, the usual" She cleared her throat "werewolf afternoon" I smirked at Lydia and breathed out.

"Who do you think your talking to" She said eyeing Lydia and walking forward.

"Someone in desperate need of a pedicure, I would be happy to give you a referral, Kali." I spoke crossing my arms and stepping in front of Lydia, flicking my hands down in which my claws came out. I growled at her.

"Back away Kali don't make me hurt you." Then Aiden started growling behind her and she turned around as he growled still.

"Oh really" She spoke, stepping towards him.

"Did someone take their assignment to seriously?" Aiden let out a sigh/ growl thing.

"She is not the problem"

"Well maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie." She growled in his face. When Lydia mumbled something.

"Is this about to get really violent?" Lydia asked as I jumped and landing on the ground with my fangs eyes and claws out. Growling I looked back at Lydia and saw her face with shock all over it. "Probably" I said answering her question.

Lydia jumped into Ethan's arms as they sat on the ground his arms around her. Looking At Jennifer I growled and I bet everyone else in that room felt the same way.

"So" Jennifer spoke "Who wants to go first" Kali growled and leapt forward so she was closer to Jennifer. She growled as they started fighting. Jennifer fought as if kali was a child learning how to fight. Kali was trying so hard but Jennifer was stronger.

Jennifer pushed Kali back with a super natural force so she flew across the room.

Aiden growled and went to fight Jennifer/ Julia but she pushed him back. That caused Ethan to let go of Lydia and take off his shirt growling and rushing towards his twin. As they both stood shirtless they soon morphed together into the giant one twin alpha.

As they were morphing together Jennifer walked up to them and grabbed each of there necks pulling them apart and throwing them across the room. The hit was terrible and I wouldn't be surprised if something serious happened to them.

Jennifer didn't seem bothered that they hadn't gotten up and focused more of Kali who was getting up. Jennifer smiled as Kali did an ariel and faced her.

"That's right Kali look. Look at my face." Jennifer sounded disgusted and pissed. "Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this? To be able to look normal?"

Kali shook her head with her teeth still bared. "I don't care" She spat.

"It takes power. Power like this" Jennifer began to lift her hands up taking the shard of glass with her.

She forced them towards Kali as she smiled.

"I" Kali spoke.

"I should've" She paused taking a breath. I SHOULD HAVE RIPPED YOUR HEAD OFF" Kali yelled before Jennifer let out a scream and shot all the glass at Kali. I let out small gasp and felt tears pool in my eyes. She had just killed Kali.

Even though we weren't on the best terms she was there for me at one point.

Lydia and I stood next to each other and she looked at me with a small smile on her face looking apologetically at me. Kali fell backwards.

Jennifer turned and looked at Lydia as I ran to Kali. I turned her over and pulled the shards of glass out of her hoping that she could heal. She didn't. She was dead and never coming back. I let out a sob as I cried onto her shirt not paying attention to Lydia and Jennifer.

But I heard a growl and looked up to the alpha twins morphed together. I silently cheered for them to win.

They fought and Jennifer had them on her back as she snapped forward snapping their neck. I let out another sob. They can't be dead, not them too.

"What's that line coach likes to say? The bigger they are" She trailed off.

"The bigger they fall" I growled shifting into whatever I am and attacking Jennifer. She looked shocked as to how I could do that but then started fighting. For some reason, her supernatural power of pushing someone back, wasn't working with me, instead she snapped my leg back and broke it. As I fell I got a good hit on her face as I clawed and clawed till I hit the ground.

Jennifer started walking toward Lydia and cornered her against the pole. I didn't pay attention to what she was saying. Derek needs to be here. How could I get him to hear me?That's when I thought of it. The one thing that me and Lydia can do together. The one thing that has saved me many times before this.

I Screamed