Two

Teen wolf, sadly is not my show but I still love it like it is my child that I just gave brith to.

Kelsey's POV:

As I walked though the doors of Beacon Hills High I smiled I missed school in California. Although now I'm a teacher and not a student

I started walking towards my assigned class that the sheet I had gotten in the mail had written on it. As I walked I passed the bulletin board with two missing people reports and many useless handouts.

"ERICA REYES MISSING
Height: 5'5
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Last seen at Lacrosse game in May in a red coat and black pants.

VERMON BOYD MISSING
Height: 6'2
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Last seen at lacrosse game in May with a Beacon Hills sweatshirt and jeans."

Knowing what had happened to them I sighed. I looked around and saw Lydia and Allison at Lydia's locker.

"Hey guys!" I said walking over to them. Lydia smiled brightly at me and smiled.

"Ah. Freshmen tons and tons of Fresh- men" Lydia said leaning against the lockers.

"You mean fresh boys, Lydia they are fourteen." Allison said looking annoyed and I agreed with her.

"Well I guess some of them at more mature then others"I said shrugging and Lydia looked at me almost laughing. "I may be 25 but I'm just saying! Not for me obviously I like men not boys"

"And that is why I love you! See Allison she gets it" Allison just rolled her eyes.

"You now it's better to be single. Take some time for yourself." Allison said through gritted teeth at me.

Lydia scoffed "Oh Allison, I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I'm looking for a distraction."

Allison eyes did a 360 while Lydia searched. Lydia soon found some hot twins with motorcycle helmets on.

They were the Alpha twins. I had met them while in New York.

"Brothers?" Allison asked looking at them.

"Twins" Lydia and I said at the same time. We looked at each other then smiled. Lydia smiled at me before walking to her class and he going my own way.

"It's good to have you back Kelsey" She said smiling at me

"It's good to be back" I responded.

When the class finally entered I was sitting at the desk waiting for the real teacher. While Allison looked around for a seat. Her eyes landed on a seat in front of my brother. The only seat left. I mentally laughed at how awkward this will be.

I had always wanted to watch one of their exchanges like this. After their sad break up I was disappointed that I wouldn't see my baby brother be his adorn ale awkward self with girls for a while.

"Is someone gonna-?" She asked him trailing off.

"No, no, no it's all you all yours. Totally vacant" He said looking stupid, she smiled and sat down slowly.