Chapter 8

DISCLAIMER:I DONT OWN TEEN WOLF

Kelsey

She hasn't really left her bed in days, only to go to work or to get the pizza or the Chinese food she had been ordering every night.

Scott hadn't been home lately which kelsey was okay with. She doesn't want him to see her like this. He would ask why She feel like this but she couldn't even tell herself that honestly.

Seeing Derek naked with a my very naked English teacher was disturbing and traumatizing but also depressing but yet Kelsey doesn't know why. Derek is an adult, he can do what he wants. But why does it feel like he is committed her kelsey?.

Kelsey to get some sleep when her sub consciousness said something that made her ears perk up( not literally but you get it)

someone's going to die tonight and you've felt it this whole time didn't you. You know exactly when, where how and by whom don't you?

"WHAT AM I!" Kelsey screamed to no one in-particular.

Oh sweetie, that would ruin all the fun but once you figure out I'm no longer needed I'm just here until you figure out and can do this yourself.

Kelsey sighed running a hand through her hair as she grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a Ratty old tee shirt. She grabbed her glasses, sliding them on and put on her black vans.

Kelsey ditched my car and just ran. She doesn't know where too but her legs seemed on as if they were on a endless road and were determined to end it.

20 minutes later she showed up at Derek's loft. Unsure and totally afraid Kelsey ran up the stairs to his apartment.

When she walked in the scene in front of her was gruesome.

Isaac was holding Jennifer and Lydia was standing watching while Cora was crying with Boyd's head in her lap. She was too late Boyd is dead. Derek's claws were out and bloody and Stiles was behind him with his hand on his shoulder.

"Well be back and next time we kill all of them." Kali said walking out behind the others.

Kelsey grew so angry. "You BITCH" She screamed towards Kali. She turned around and was in front of kelsey in a split second.

"What did you say" Her voice was thick with venom and hatred.

"I said your a bitch. You come and hurt people and kill them for what? Your alpha? Your supposed to be an alpha but I guess it's just the eyes that are red because you are not an alpha"
Her voice was surprisingly thick and strong.

"I swear to God-" she started.

"Empty threats are nothing to me Kali and you know that. Stop doing that! Don't you understand that one day he won't protect you anymore? He'll throw you away like a blink of an eye because you mean nothing to him. I though alphas were suppose to lead not be led. Your pathetic" kelsey spat at her. He eyes flashed and her canines came out as she growled but Kelsey wasn't feeling a fight.

"Get out." Kelsey said then she growled.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" Kelsey screamed, shoving Kali backwards with much force and punching her in the face.

"I thought were friends" Kali said wiping the blood from her nose.

"We were. But don't you understand what you just did and what you did before? Killing Boyd and Erica and almost killing Derek and my friends. So you are not my friend and never will be again. You need to leave Kali or I will make you"Kali then reluctantly left. And Kelsey let out a breath of air.

As I looked around everyone was staring at me. "I uh- sorry. I just I started running and was here. I wanted to stop it since I was Kali but I guess I couldn't so I'm so sorry for all of you guys' lost.-" Kelsey stopped rambling. And ran a hand through her hair, pushing up her glasses. She nodded my head in respect and walked out and walked home.

Kelsey is so upset about all this. Kali was all she had in London. And she killed one of theirs.

Tears just ran down her face as she walked kicking the ground with her shoes.

Kelsey came to a conclusion of why she stayed home for so long.

She likes Derek Hale.

She is attracted to the hottie male alpha. And she was falling harder than she ever thought she could.

Oh Shit

hello guys! I'm sorry this chapter is super short I wanted to update for all my lovely readers!