Five

"Wait a minute Scott! Heather is missing and I just heard there was another boy found dead at the pools, found by your friends!" Kelsey called to her brothers fading figure.

"Stop it Kelsey! Relax this isn't about you! not everything is about you! There are just some things i need to take care of myself"

Kelsey just stood there with a blank face. She turned away and started to walk.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So here she was running in the woods while Coach is yelling things at the Cross country team. You may be wondering why she is, since he was Kelsey's soccer coach years back, they decided on having a bet. He doesn't think Kelsey is capable of running with the cross country team. He's betting ten dollars that she can't do it.

Kelseys breath hitched as a screech itched its way out of her throat. She seemed to have no control over her wobbley feet as she stumbled backwards.

A boy. A senior was against a tree with a dogs collar around his neck. His face was pale his eyes glazed over and dull and dead

Kelsey stared at the boy for a minute, staring at the blood from his neck and head wound. She started to breathe heavy, something isn't coming to beacon hills, it's already here.

Kelsey screamed for what felt like hours was only a minute before someone stumbled across her wobbling legs and cracked screams piercing the woods like a needle.

By the time the girl got there Kelsey's eyes were dry from
the lack of blinking she was doing. A police officer made her way towards the boy and saw kelsey standing there. The deputy walked towards kelsey and tried to get her out of her trance. After a few minutes kelsey was brought back when the deputy shook her shoulders with a concerned look on her face.

"Don't worry probably some homeless kid" Finnstock said.

"Coach he was a senior" Scott said sadly. Finnstock turned around wide-eyed

"He wasn't on the team was he?!" He said nervously.

Kelsey silently shook her head trying not to think about this boy's family and friends.

"ALRIGHT GET OUT OF HERE" Coach yelled at everyone.

kelsey looked around, trying to find her brother. Even after this morning kelsey needed some reassurance from her brother.

He was talking with Stiles and Isaac until Isaac walked away. He seemed to be pissed about something but kelsey did not want to ask after this morning a argument with scott.

Stiles and Scott kept talking and walked right past kelsey. Not even noticing how her body was shaking rapidly and the glare she was sending their way.

She wrapped my arms around her waist and torso and speed walked back the school.

||||||

Scott watched as Aiden stood in the doorway of Kelsey's class asking her to hangout. She laughed and looked at him.

"So I guess Lydia is doing something tonight yeah?" she said with a smirk.

"Eh yeah. But we can do something" he said suggestively. Kelsey basically laughed in his face.

"Your young Aiden,you can't date your teacher" then she laughed and rolled her doe eyes.

"No one has to know" Aiden tried to pressure her.

"That's funny dear" kelsey said patting his shoulder and walking back into the classroom

"Now they're getting to you." Isaac said to scott knowing he wanted to rip Aidens head off.