Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER-I DONT OWN TEEN WOLF OR THE PERFECT IDEA IS IT

Kelsey

Kelsey black muddy vans looked so out of place as she walked on the white tiled floor of peters down town apartment.

Her knuckles pressed against the hard door, knocking roughly. The door was wooden, but looked old and had holes. A few shards of wood seeped them into her knuckles causing a small amount of pain and blood to break through the layer of skin.

"Dammit"

As soon as the words left Kelsey's mouth, the wooden door opened revealing a smirking Peter. He was wearing his famous deep v neck and jeans.

"Kay" Peter said with a smile on his face. "Peter"

Only a few people call me Kay my mother, Scott and of course Peter.

Before she could anything else Peters arms wrapped around her small torso as he pulled her close. Kelsey wrapped her thin arms around his neck tightly not wanting to let go.

"I missed you so much"He said

"I missed you too" I replied.

If you are wondering, kelsey and Peter know each other from school. With Peter only being a few years older than her and him always being at the school when Derek and kelsey were in school. They grew close, but never brought anything home with them. Kelsey knee about werewolves but never believed in the folk tale. She knew peters family was supposably creatures and that him even more interesting. They had a slight school fling right before the accident when his family was killed and he was in a coma.

"Your so beautiful now Kay. Your all grown up" He said she almost started crying right then and there.

"Oh Peter I missed you so much. I thought you died! I was a mess, but your alive and- my god I missed you so much Peter" Kelsey said full on sobbing now.

After 20 minutes of her crying and Peter comforting kelsey. They had finally gotten down to business.

"Come on Kay. Fight, put power in it. Get angry get pissed think about the thing that made you so mad you wanted to break something." Peter had been yelling at her for the past ten minutes to get angry and tap into her inner animal as he put it.

Thy trained for 4 hours and it was late and getting dark. She had taken a bus to Derek's but it's too late to get a bus now.

So here she is, running down the streets of downtown beacon hills trying to get back home.

"Goodbye, my almost lover Goodbye, my hopeless dream I'm trying not to think about you Can't you just let me be? So long, my luckless romance My back is turned on you I should've known you'd bring me heartache Almost lovers always do"

Kelsey grabbed her phone answering the call from Scott ending my favorite song of the moment Almost lover by A Fine Frenzy.

"Hello" She answered

"Kelsey! Where are you! Mom is almost crying she's so scared." He was talking fast.

"I'm sorry I was at Derek's then Peters and I-"

"You were with Peter! I don't want you around him he's unsafe! Jay don't go near him again "

She scoffed "Scott Peters been in my life more then our other patent. I'm coming home now anyway it's just taking a while it's a long walk" I chuckled nervously.