Chapter 12

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM THANKS LOVES

Kelseys POV:

I rushed over to Derek's side cautiously put my hand on his shoulder, he actually did it. He went through with it, Cora's eyes opened a bit more and the color was almost all the way back to her face. Joy was filling the room but was cut when my phone starting ringing

I could feel my face go back to normal .

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kel? Oh thank god you answered! It's Scott, Stiles and Allison! They did this- this thing so they could find the nemoton and they've been under the water for a while and we don't know what happening to them or if they will make it! Jenn I'll keep you posted alright I just wanted you to know" It was Lydia and she was really distressed.

"Lydia calm down they will be fine alright they always are fine! Don't think about the negatives alright I have to go but you need to stay calm" We hung us soon after that because I couldn't talk to her about that, mean my best friend and my brother and a girl who's grown on me might be dying? I needed a break.

I put my hand out and searched for something to grab onto in case my legs which were shaking gave out. Derek stood up from his seat and ran towards me catching me before I plummeted onto the ground. He wrapped his arms around me to steady me and brought me to a chair and setting me down.

"Kel, kelsey listen to me. They will be fine. Do you know how many times they cheated death? A lot so don't worry please, and please, please don't cry because then I'll go crazy. Alright?" I nodded my head blinking back the tears that had built up in my eyes.

"But they are looking death straight in the eyes now Derek, if they don't make it we wont find my mom or Sheriff Stlinski, I'd have no one left! I can't let that happen." That's when I lost my composure. I let out sobs and gripped Derek's shirt as he lifted me up and sat in the chair putting me on his lap. He shhhhed me quietly stroking my hair while his other hand wrapped around my side.

"I-I'm sorry you should be with Cora she's your sister and she's healthy now and going to live" I pushed myself away from him slightly but he was far too strong. He growled lowly and pulled me tighter.

"Exactly Cora is healthy and will always be. I need to make sure you are ok too because if I ever want to be here for you I need to know now how you are feeling because you'd come first." I lightly gasped.

I smiled at him and kissed his lips lightly before Cora started to talk about how she wish she couldn't see still. Derek took that into consideration before pulling the back of my neck gently connecting our lips once again in a blissful kiss. I pulled away first because I could feel how tired Derek was.

"Hey Peter get him some water please I think he's going to pass out!" I yelled over my shoulder to where Peter was sitting.

"What did you do this time kelsey?" I laughed and shook my head placing my hands on Derek's cheeks sighing at how lucky I was to have someone like him in my life.

After Derek regained his strength he looked at Cora "You're okay" She smiled "I'm actually looking better than you right now." She replied and I laughed a little.

"Hopefully it wasn't all for nothing" Peter spoke and I glared at him for ruining their moment. "The moon is rising, drained your battery all the way to the red and there is a fully charged alpha on her way ready to tear you apart limb from limb. Who is also Kelseyws former friend and now she is pretty angry at her and most likely wants her dead too. So you're not exactly out of the clear, neither of you two are."

I glared at Peter but he didn't notice. Why was he Debby Downer toady? Jesus he helped us get Cora now he's telling Derek Kali going to kill him. Thank you Peter for the words of encouragement!

"I'll be fine in a few hours" Derek spoke and I nodded. "I am fine now and now I have claws and fangs so I think I'm good." I said shaking my head at them.

"In sincerely hope so Derek because a few hours is all you got." I rolled my eyes because I knew that we could take them.

"We know about the lunar eclipse so don't think Kali is going to be sitting around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming and my brother is coming with her." I think Ethan spoke. He was standing next to Lydia while I stood in between Derek and Peter.

"Sounds good to me. Derek?" Peter said turning his head so he looked over my small frame and over at Derek.

"You want me to run?" It was a statement half question. "No I- I want you to stay and get slaughter by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish, of course I want you to run. Sprint gallop leap your way out of this town" I looked at Peter and glared at him.

"You can be a little nicer Peter" I snapped at him feeling my claws growing. Derek obviously saw and unraveled his crossed arms and grabbed my hands kissing both of my palms calming me down.

"If you want to fight and die for something that's fine with me" Me and Derek both turned around and looked at Cora as she spoke. "But do it for something meaningful" Her voice was thick and powerful.

"How do you know I'm going to lose?" Derek questioned turning back towards Lydia and Ethan. I looked at him like he's crazy. He wants to stay? He doesn't have enough power to stay! He would surely die; I have faith in him but its suicide for him to stay! Its absurd that he is even thinking of fighting Kali.

"We aren't saying you're going to lose, but I bet they have an idea." Peter said looking towards me and Lydia. "Don't you Lydia. Or do you not want to tell us because kelsey will definitely tell us if you cannot."

"I don't know anything" She replied.

"But you feel something don't you" Peter said pushing her not physically of course. She shook her head as If saying she wouldn't. And that's when I heard it. The voices telling me what was going to happen. Lydia ca sense death but for me I can sense the future and deaths.

I started shaking my head I didn't want to feel this way, I hated this feeling. I hated that I could feel like this. Derek noticed and turned towards me and started talking "What do you feel kelsey" He asked. I opened my mouth partly before closing it and asking a deep breath pursing my lips and looking around the ground I spoke;

"Well, I feel like, I am standing in a grave yard and trust me If you stay here Derek it will be a graveyard. "

I said turning towards him. I saw Lydia nod as if saying she felt the same. Derek's eyes unlocked from my face and drifted to the ground for a minute until he pulled me into a hug. The voices continued but I blocked them out and listened to Derek's heart beat fearing It may no longer beat in a few hours.

||||||||||

the story is so 3b will be so much better ( I hope) Probably not many of you know but I stated writing 3 other books before this about teenwolf a Scott Stiles and a Derek one and I hated them so much that about three or four chapters I deleted them but I wish I hadnt so I could now update them becuase you guys gave me confindence with this book to keep writing and I am so blessed to have you guys reading my story! And another thing I apolgize for my chapters length getting smaller!