Chapter One

Trisha's POV

"SHE'S DRIVIN ME CRAAZZYY BUT I'M INTO IT, BUT I'M INTO IT I'M KINDA INTOOO IT"

I sang, or more like screamed, along with Harry Styles as his song blasted through my music speakers. I was leaving for New York tommorow morning, which meant that all my packing and tearfull goodbyes had to be completed today.

The flight was at 11 AM, which means that I have to reach the airport by at least 7:30, which means that I have to wake up before 5. That's very early. At least for me.

*sigh*

"Trisha! Are you done packing?" My father called from the living room. He was supposed to drop me at my Nani's (refer glossary at the end of the chapter) house, where I will meet all my close relatives and a few of my friends. Then I will go for an early dinner with my parents and call it a night, as I have to wake up before any sensible living creature the next morning. It's going to be a very busy day. Leggooo.

                             ♡♡♡

"Take care! Call us whenever you have the time!" My parents said as I got ready to enter the airport. I nodded and gave them a sad smile as I started walking into the airport. I refrained from looking back, as i knew that i would break down if I saw them. I've never travelled alone before. It was always with my parents, or another adult. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for this job, but does that make me any less nervous? Hell no.

I checked in, realising that I have two hours left for boarding. Amazing.

I spotted a KFC at a distance and decided, why not? I'm hungry and I like chicken. Okay, I'm always hungry. And I love chicken. So what?

I ordered my food and stood there waiting. I got my phone out and decided to browse through Instagram for a couple minutes. This time I will not let minutes turn into hours. Nope.

"Ma'am your order." "Huh?" I realised that I was so engrossed in a post about Niall Horan travelling to an undisclosed location, that I dint see that my food had come. "Yeah.....thank you.....could you throw in a couple extra tissues please? Thank you. "

I picked my food, walked to an empty table, and started eating. Now I had time to reflect on all the things that were happening in my life since the past month. I'm going to New York as I've got the job I've always wanted. I will have to live in an entirely new place without anyone to help me. Without my parents. I'm an only child, so I have a habit of being pampered. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a spoilt brat. I know how to live independently, it's just that I've never done it before.

I decided that all this thinking was making me more nervous, if that was even possible. I decided to browse through all the stores present at the airport, as my flight was boarding after 45 minutes.

                            ♡♡♡

"Hello all passengers, this is your pilot speaking, I'm........" I blocked the voice out as I woke up with a start. After boarding, I had decided to sleep for a while. We must be landing in London now. I yawn and look out the window while stretching. Yep, I was lucky enough to get a window seat.

The seatbelt light went on. I guess we're landing.
                          ♡♡♡

"We will be taking off again shortly, we are only waiting for a few more passengers" I heard the air-hostess say to the people on the seat behind me.
How are people late for flights? I'm so hyper before gping out of town, that I am always early! Although I am always late everywhere else.....but, that doesn't matter right now!

After what seemen like an hour, a man came and sat on the seat beside me. He had the hoodie of his jacket up, and was wearing big sunglasses. Weird. A short while later, we took off.

The air-hostess came up to us and asked if we wanted anything to eat. "Do you serve chicken?" Both of us asled in unison. Okay, this is creepy. "Yes we do, what would you like?" I ordered my food, and the hoodie guy ordered his. That voice. I've heard it somewhere. But where? I shrugged it off, and indulged in my food.

After food I decided to to listen to some music. And of course I put on  History by 1D. I heard a chuckle beside me. Again, I've heard that somewhere! I decided to confront the guy. "Excuse me, this might sound weird, but have we met before? I feel like I've heard your voice, but I don't remember where." I laughed. Actually I had a pretty good idea where, but I dint think it was possible. "Uhm...well..." he said and then proceeded to take off the sunglasses and hoodie.

"Oh my god!"

A/N
Cliffhanger :) but I'm pretty sure ypu know who it is. Anyway,
Glossary:
Nani= Maternal grandmother  (mother's mother)