Chapter Three

Trisha's POV

"Thank you." I said to the taxi driver as I paid him after he unloaded my luggage from the trunk. "You're welcome." He said, got in the car, and drove off.

I sighed and tried to pull the handle of my two suitcases simultaneously.

Key word, tried.

"Ouch!" I whispered. Just then, a hand grabbed one of my three giant suitcases. "It looks like you could use some help." A girl approximately my age stood there beaming at me. "I'm Aliya by the way." She said. "Oh, yeah I'm Trisha."
                              ♡♡♡

"Thank you so much." Apparently, Aliya lives down the hall from me, along with her roommate, Elena. "No problem, I'm just glad that there's someone other than Elena to hang out with now. I love her, but it gets monotonous being with the same person all the time, and also.....she's obsessed with frogs!" She laughed.

"Hey, you're one to talk, banana girl!" A girl wearing frog print pajamas came into view. "I'm guessing you're Elena?" I asked, chuckling.
"Yep, the one and only." I'm pretty sure Ally rolled her eyes at that.

"So..." Aliya started "Nice to meet you." Both of them said in unison. They looked at each other for a few seconds, then screamed "SOUL SISTAAA!" And hugged each other. Okay..... don't ask me how, but i ended up in the middle of them, so it turned into kind of a group hug. I laughed, and told them that I have to unpack. They agreed and said they I should do that and get some rest. "Also, be ready tommorow afternoon, we're going for lunch." I agreead and went inside. "Time to unpack!" I said to myself.
                            ♡♡♡

Just as I put away my last suitcase, I received a message,

From:
James Bond
Hi love x

Wait, what?

James Bond? As in 007? Why do I have a contact saved as James Bond?

Then it striked me.

Niall.

He called me love.

He added a kiss.

Oh, god.

I shook my yead and replied,

To:
James Bond
Haha very funny -_-

From:
James Bond
I try my best x

Again with the x

To
James Bond
Well it works

I hesitated for a moment, then added an x to it n pressed send.

From
James Bond
Haha good to know. So, how about we meet up?

Niall Horan asked me to meet up.

To
James Bond
Sure.....where?

From
James Bond
Somewhere where there's no paps...how bout you come over?

To
To your house?

From
James Bond
Yes x

To
James Bond
Sure...just text me the address x

From
James Bond
Sends Address

To
James Bond
Be there in a few :)

I'm going to Niall Horan's house. God help me.

A/N
I know it's short, n I'm sorry ♡