Chapter Six

Trisha's POV

*2 days later*

My ringtone started ringing while I was dreaming about food.

Sad

I groaned, opened one eye, and immediately shut it. "Aah the light!"

I slowly adjusted to the light as I reached for my phone, and picked it up withoutseeing the caller ID.

"Hello?" I groan.

In case you haven't noticed, I have a serious case of groan-a-titis early in the morning.

"Hello? Trisha?" Oh it's my mom.

"Hi Ma!" I screamed.

What? I haven't spoken to her in two days.

"How are you so happy in the morning?! Who are you and what have you done to my daughter??" She questioned, dramatically.

"Haha very funny. I'm just excited to talk to you."

"Oh, of course. I'm awesome. So tell me, what's up? And don't you dare say roof."

Lol she knows me too well.

"Oh nothing much, I made a few friends that's all."

"Really, who?"

"Two girls down the hall, and-" Then it hit me "Oh and I MET NIALL FREAKING HORAN!"

"WHAT? Are you serious? Did you take a picture? And is this the same Irish guy whose poster you kept gazing at?"

"Yes, yes, and yes."

"Well, then send me the picture idiot!"

"Okay. I'll do that. Bye."

"Bye."

I searched for a picture and sent it to her. I can already imagine my dad seeing it and rolling his eyes.

Just then, my phone rang again.

Idiot calling.......

That, reminds me, I should probably change his contact name.

I pick the phone and say "My mom just freaked out."

"Uhm hello to you too, and why?"

"I told her I met you."

"And?"

"And she freaked out. Asked me if I took a picture and if you are the same Irish guy I fangirled over." Yes, I modified the sentence.

"You used to fangirl over me?"

"Duh."

"Good to know. Anyway, I have a surprise for you. I'll pick you up in about two hours, be ready."

"Okay, but whe-"

"Kay bye! I'm losing connectivity!"

And he cut the phone.

I've got two hours, so let's get ready. Yay!

Hmm....what should I wear?

Well he didn't exactly tell me where we're going, or how I'm supposed to dress....so let's just go with casual but elegant.

If that sort of thing exists.

I opened the cupboard and pulled out my usual black-ish jeans, along with a navy blue shirt that had hearts in a heart on it with rhinestones. The only problem with this shirt was that it had a slightly deep back. I picked out my black hoop earings with matching black ring, and grabbed my regular watch. I didn't feel like putting on make up, so I just threw on some chapstick.

Ready to go. But first, food.
♡♡♡
Sorry this is short and crappy, but I have a horrible writer's block.