Chapter Twenty

In this chapter things might get slightly heated up, so if you are not comfortable with it, I will put a * at the beginning and the end of the part, so that you can stop and continue reading.

"Ni?" I say, looking up at him.

"Yeah love?" He looks down, still playing with my hair.

"I love you."

He looks at me, taken aback, for a second. When he doesn't reply for a few more seconds, I start to get my doubts that he's going to say it back.

"Was....was that too soon? I'm sorry I-"  I start to say, trying to scoot away from him. However, he doesn't let me. Instead, he pulls me closer and places his lips on mine.

*
He kisses me passionately, but doesn't lose his usual gentleness. It's like he is trying to say something to me through it. And I get it. He loves me. As they say, actions speak louder than words.

I tangle my hands in his hair as he traces patterns on my back. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I give it to him. He dominates the kiss, and I have no problem with that.

This was not like our usual kisses. No, this was more......urgent. And deeper.

We pull away for air, and rest our foreheads against each other.

*

"I love you." He says, looking into my eyes.

My face lit up at his words, and I attacked his lips again.

                             ♡♡♡
Ik this is very short, and horrible, but I have my exams and.....well this is just kind of a filler I guess? Anyway this will be a short story....so not many chapters to go..