Chapter Eighteen

Trisha's POV

We were seated in a cabin at the restaurant, so that we were not interrupted.

Yes, my lovely boyfriend reserved a cabin under my name.

"So who is this?" My father asks, trying to come to terms with the fact that I was dating someone.

"Oh...well you know....he's.....why don't you just wait to see him?"

"Why can't you tell us who he is? What is wrong Trisha?" He inquires, worried.

"Nothing! Just wait, please."

At that exact moment, I spotted him.

He was trying to stay hidden under that hat, but I can recognise him anywhere.

"But-" My mom starts, but I cut her off.

"Here he is!"

He opens the glass door and walks in.

Once my mother catches a glimpse of him, she looks at me, with raised eyebrows.

"Mom, Dad, this is Niall."

                              ♡♡♡

"So what do you plan to do in the future?" Dad asks Niall as me and mom look down at our plates and eat the starters silently, stifling laughter. We don't dare look at each other, as we know that if we do, we'll burst out laughing.

"What I'm doing right now. Even though I'm sure One Direction will reunite."

"You better." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

He just looks at me and smiles.

Just as things start to get slightly awkward, the waiter approaches with the main course.

Long live.

We start eating, when I fell something on my left hand, which was resting on my thigh.

I discretely look below, to find Niall's hand on mine.

Aww.

I grab his hand and interlace our fingers, then squeeze it lightly in reassurance.

Gosh, I'm really falling.

                              ♡♡♡

I fidget with the main door in order to lock it, while my parents stand in fron of their room.

Can I just stand here facing this beautiful door the whole night?  Because I really don't want to face them right now.

Anyway, I turn around.

I see only my Mom standing.

"Where's Dad?" I ask.

"Oh he's gone inside to sleep. Jet lag is catching up to us."

Just as she turns to leave I call her.

"Yeah?" She asks, turning to face me.

"Did you....like Niall?"

She sighs. "I did actually. Even though I think your father is still a little apprehensive. But I see the way you look at him. And also the way he looks at you. You love each other."

What?

"Umm...what?"

She sighs, and then laughs. "You're so clueless. You love each other, don't even know it yet."

Did she just quote Night Changes?

                             ♡♡♡