Chapter Twenty Five

I hate packing.

Seriously, it's extremely stressful.

Growing up, my Dad always packed for all three of us. Even if my mom did pack a little, he had to redo it.

So imagine my irritation when I have to pack for ONE WHOLE MONTH.

"Aarghh!" I make a weird noise and fall onto the bed.

"What happened?" Niall asks coming in and looking around, worried.

"I hate packing!"

He laughed.

He bloody laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT?!" I scream.

"Nothing. You go have a bath, I'll finish the packing." He says between laughs.

I opem one eye. "You'd do that?"

"Of course I would. I love you." He pecks my lips. "Oh and if this gets done fast, expect company." He winks.

                           ♡♡♡
"Have we taken everything?" I ask Niall, looking around my house.

"I hope so." He says trying to hide a smile.

I guve him a flat look and narrow my eyes.

"Okay yes we have! Don't burn me with your eyes!" He shouts putting his hands over his face.

He knows how to make me laugh.

"Next time, please make sure that you ask the pilot to come in the evening and not in the morning. I hate morning flights."

"Then I guess it's good we met on an afternoon flight." He winks.

"So you're staying here tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah, just let me get my stuff over here. I'll be back in about half an hour." He says walking to the door.

After he leaves, I decide to talk to my Mom.

I call her and she picks up on the third ring.

"Hi Ma!"

"Someone's happy. Hey."

"Yes I am because I'm COMING TO INDIA!" I scream into the phone.

"Trisha! Stop screaming!"

"Okay mommy."

I hear her sigh.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay at home?"

"Yes, Ma. I'll- We, will stay for a few days at home, and at Nani's house, but then we'll stay at a hotel. We might even visit other places while there. Niall, and the others, don't know other people in India. I don't want to leave them stranded there. And if Cheryl doesn't covince Liam to leave Bear and go, they will all wind up in jail without him."

"Okay. Have I ever told you that you've gotten an accent?"

"What? No."

"Yes. Its not completely American, it's kind of like British, but very different."

I exhale. "Ma, I've been spanding time with British people while living in America. Oh, and my boyfriend is Irish. So.....there you go."

She laughs and says that she has to leave for a meeting.

"Ok. Ask Dad to call me. Haven't spoken to him in days."

"Fine. Bye."

"Bye."

Just as I sat bye, the door opens, and my boyfriend walks in.

                            ♡♡♡

"So how many total functions will take place?" Elena asks me.

We're in the flight. Niall and the boys are on the other end of the plane, probably talking about what we spoke about.

Cheryl finally did manage to convince Liam that she could take care of Liam alone, so he came along. Zayn got caught up somewhere at the last moment, so he will be flying over later. Harry manged to get out of previous commitments to come.

I can't help but laugh while thinking that this is literally the lads holiday Niall wanted.

"Hmm... Let's see...there will be around seven of them.....on a course of nine days."

"Woah!" Gigi exclaims.

"I know." I laugh.

Thats when the boys come back to us.

Niall sits beside me as Elena evacuates the seat to go to Harry.

"So what did you decide?" I ask Niall.

He looks at me, and says.........

Tune in later to know what Niall says! My Name is Mehek and you're watching, Disney Channel!  *draws the mouse face and ears thingy*