Chapter Twenty Six

Niall looks up at me, smiling, and says,

"We're getting back. This year. This month, infact. Remember that show you suggested I do in India?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm doing that. Except, not alone. It'll be our first show together." He says looking elated.

"That's amazing!"

"I know. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me do this. I love you."

"I love you too."

                            ♡♡♡

"Okay guys. Before landing, let's go through all the rules." I say, facing each one of them.

"One: No swearing in front of my family. They will make you wash your mouth with soap. Two: No PDA. I will personally castrate you if I find you infulging in it. I'm looking at you, Louis and Aliya. Three: Try not to show too many of your tattoos. Four, well this is more like a warning, but: The food in the functions will be pure vegetarian. Not even egg. Fi- oh wait that's it. Be nice, and I won't have to get you deported."

After I hear a chorus of agreements, I sit back down beside Niall.

After a few minutes, we start landing.

I intertwine my fingers with Niall's, and squeeze his hand. He looks at me and smiles.

                            ♡♡♡

"You know, no matter how many caps you wear, your fans will recognise you. There's no two way about it." I say as I watch Niall desperately trying to hidw himself under his snapback.

"And how would you know that?" He asks, putting on his hoodie.

He's lucky it's cool right now.

I lean in and whisper into his ear, "I am one of them."

"COME ON LOVEBIRDS WE NEED TO GET OFF!" We hear a shout.

Louis.

"Coming!"

We get off and go to the conveyer belt.

I like being in India again. I love it, in fact. As much as I love it in New York, this will always be my home.

We collect our luggage, and walk outside.

I hope there's not a crowd outside.

We had, as I like to think, done a pretty good job of keeping this trip, and our engagement, a secret.

Turns out, I was right. There wasn't much crowd here. And the few people who were here, eother didn't know One Direction, or didn't recognise them.

Thank God.

We had decided to check into a hotel on our first night here, as it us really late and I didn't want to wake my parents up right now.

So, I had asked Niall to get two taxis booked, who in turn asled Paul to do the same, as he had never done that before. Yes, the boys are still in contact with Paul.

We spot the person holding a sign saying 'Trisha Kapoor', and get into the taxi.

God I love India's weather.

But apparently no one else, except Aliya, who is from Delhi(capital city of India), did.

They start sweating, and remove their jackets immediately after sitting in the car.

Who asked them to wear such thick jackets?

                              ♡♡♡

We walk into the lobby of the hotel, jackets, hoodies, caps, etc on, and look for the reception.

I spot it and walk over. Aliya follows.

"Hi! I have a booking by the name of Trisha Kapoor?" I ask the man sitting behind the counter.

"Just a second. Yes Mam, four suites if I'm not wrong?"

"Right. I want to check in." I say and look at my watch.

It really is late.

He hands me the keys and puts something into the computer in front of him.

"Thank you." I say, and hand one key to Aliya.

"Anything for a pretty lady like you."

Okayyy.

I smile and walk over to the others.

"Did that receptionist just hit on you?" Aliya exclaims. She needs to keep her mouth shut more often.

"What?" Niall asks looking at him in rage.

Oh, god.

"I don't think so. He was just complimenting me. It's alright Ni. Now let's go, I'm sleepy."

We start walking to the elevator, and I lean a bit on Niall. The minute we step in, he leans on the side, forcing me to stand straight.

What happened now?

After we reach the floor, we say goodnight and leave for our respective rooms.

We walk in and switch on the lights. I turn to Niall.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing at all."

"Ni. Tell me."

"I said nothing!" He exclaims.

Involuntarily, I flinch slightly at his harsh tone.

I let it slide and sigh. He must be tired.

"Do you....wanna eat something?"

"No. Go give it to that receptionist of yours." He mutters the last part under his breath.

"What? Is that why you're acting strange? Niall!"

"What? I have a right to be angry."

"Ni. I love you. And tomorrow morning, I will purposely show off my ring if it means that much to you." I say and kiss his forehead.

He sighs. "Fine. Sorry. I shouldn't have screamed."

I laugh and kiss him. "No problem."

We make out, and I push him on the bed.

Let's just say we didn't sleep much that night.

                             ♡♡♡
I hate school.