Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

"NEIL'S IN L-O-V-E"

I groaned and threw a cushion at Louis.

"Stop it Lewis."

"It's Louis!"

"But you look like a Louise." I say cheekily.

"Excuse me?" A husky voice interrupts.

"How nice of you to finally join us, Haz." Louis says, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, but seriously, when can we meet her?" Liam, the only mature one, asks.

"Meet who?" Zayn asks, coming in right after Harry, and probably with Harry.

"You came with Harry?" Louis inquires, while he takes a seat on my couch like he owns the place.

"No, but he told me all of you were here on text, so I decided to drop by. Anyway, meet who?"

"Niall's new girlfriend!" Louis squeals before I have the chance to say a word.

How does this man have a kid?

"For the hundredth time, she is not my girlfriend."

"But you would like her to be, wouldn't you?" Liam smirks.

Him too?!

I groaned again. "How much time until this gets boring for you two and you stop teasing me about it?"

"How about a quarter to never?" This time, Louis smirks.

"But we can talk about reducing the duration if you let us meet her." Liam bargains.

"Fine. But if you scare ger away, or give her any hint, I will make sure you never see the light of day again."

"Don't worry we won't tell her you have a crush on her."

Please help me.

                            ♡♡♡

Trisha's POV

The doorbell rings just as I put the washed dishes away.

"Coming!"

*ring*

"I said I'm coming!"

I open the door to see a certain Irishman standing in front of me

"Hey." I say.

"Oh, hi, finally you open the door."

"Be thankful that I opened it in the first place. I was eating."

"Oh, alright. You ready to go?"

"Yup. Just let me grab my purse and phone."

I pick my belongings and keys, amd head back to the door. Quickly shutting off all the switches, I was locking the door, when I ask "So where are we going?"

"Umm.....it's a surprise."

"Ni, this better not be a golf game."

He gives me a goofy smile and says "As much as I would have loved that, it isn't."

"Then what is it?!"

"It's a surprise!" He groans.

That's when I realise we had reached his car. I decide to let the subject go as we sit in the car.

We talk for a while, when suddenly he stops the car.

"We're here!"

"But....this is your house."

"Happy realisation. Anyway, turn around."

"Why?"

"Just turn."

I turn around, when I feel a cloth covering my vision.

He blindfolded me?!

I groan "Seriously?"

"Yes. Now walk."

"Okay master."

I guess that's when he notices the I can't see where I walk, because he takes my hand and starts leading me to his apartment. He made sure I don't bang into something. Not.

"We're here."

"Finally. Can I remove this blindfold now? I think my head is bleeding from that wall I banged into."

"Not yet, just a few more minutes."

Sigh.

I hear him opening the door and then pushing me in, while trying to untie the knot of the pesky blindfold.

"Stop. Let me open it, you will rip away half of my hair."

"No, it's almost done."

Stubborn.

When he untied the blindfold, I saw something I never thought I'd see.

                            ♡♡♡