Chapter Twenty Seven

We're telling my parents today.

Well at least me and Niall are. The others want to take a day to adjust to the difference in time zones, but I can't wait any longer.

"Ni!" I groan.

"What happened?"

"What will they say? Will they support us? Oh god, what if they don't agree with this?! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!"

"Okay, calm down. Deep breaths. Everything is going to go perfectly. Nothing bad will happen." He says while rubbing my hand, trying to calm me down.

"I hope so."

He sighs. "What is your blood group?" He asks out of the blue.

"What?"

"Tell me."

"B positive."

"Then?"

"Wha- ooh." That was a good one actually.

"Now. Get ready, I'll call for breakfast. Zayn arrived a while back. The others are still sleeping. They might wake up tommorow morning." He laughs.

"Okay."

I get up and go to the walk in closet/ suitcase area.

I open my suitcase and fish around. I manage to find a blue skinny jeans, and an olive green shirt.

I get into the batchrokm and take a quick shower, getting more and more nervous by the minute.

I wrap a towel around muself and step out of the bathroom, heading into the closet. I slip the clothes on, and pair them with a watch and flip flops. (Pic above)

I go to the bedroom to see that Niall had called for the food, and was looking at it adoringly.

"You could have just started eating you know."

"Yeah but I wanted to eat with you. Now come on and eat."

After breakfast, we head out, off to my parent's house.

We had rented a car for today, hoping to drive around a bit. We walk to the car, and Niall heads to the driver's seat.

"Are you driving?" I ask him.

"What? No. You know all ths ways."

"Then why are you opening the door to the driver's seat?"

"No I'm- oooh we drive on the right here. Sorry I forgot." I just laughed and sit in the car.

The only thing I did NOT miss about  India is the traffic.

I swear numerous times while driving, and Nial snickers.

"What's so funny?"

"I've never seen you swear this much!" He says laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Try to drive here, and you'll get it. Anyway, we're here."

I park the car outside the building, and start to walk in, Niall following closely behind.

As we near the lift, the nervousness starts to kick in again.

"Calm down. Remember your blood group."

"Okay, you're overusing it now."

That's when we reach the topmost floor. We own a pent house kind of a thing, on the sixth floor.

"I really hope this goes well." I mutter.

"It will. Trust me love."

"I do."

                             ♡♡♡