Chapter Seventeen

Trisha's POV

I open my apartment door and lead my parents and Ally (who said she did not have any work and also did not wish to stay alone at home, as Elenea was god knows where, and decided to come with us.) into it.

"So yeah, this is my flat. That's the kitchen, connected to the dining area."

I lead them to my room.

"This is my room. Excuse the mess I'll clear it up later, Mom."

I then took them to the other bedroom.

"This is the guest room. You can shift to a hotel if you find the place small....but I'd like it if you lived with me." I sighed.

"We came here to meet you, of course we'll stay here." My dad said, smiling.

I smiled too.

"Okay then. You must be tired. Freshen up and relax for a bit. We'll go out for dinner."

Dad agreed and went in to arrange the clothes and stuff from his suitcase into the cupboard and bathe or something, but my Mom followed me to the living room.

She hugged me, and said, "I've missed you so much."

"Me too Ma."

"But you still haven't told me who you're seeing."

"Oh. Right. Well you'll find out tonight. We're going to dinner with him."

That's when we heard a loud sound from the kitchen.

Who's in the kitchen?

I quickly walk to the kitchen, to see Aliya fiddling with the cupboard.

What?

"Aliya?"

She jumped up, as if I had shocked her.

"Yes?"

"What. The. Hell. Are you doing?"

"Oh right. I'm hungry.

Of course.

                            ♡♡♡

It was 7 PM now, and I was ready for dinner.

Mom and Dad are still getting ready. I guess they can't find half of their stuff, and are checking each other's suitcases.

My phone vibrates.

From Neil♡
Hey baby. Can't wait to see you. Kind of nervous, but still. Also, I'm sending a car for all of you, as I'm pretty sure you were either planning on taking the bus, or a taxi.
Love
xx

I start smiling, when my parents step out of their room.

I call for the lift and take them downstairs.

There, I see a man dressed in a suit, with a cap that deivers generally wear on his head.

He asks me if I'm Trisha, and when I say yes, he leads me to the car. Or should say a Limo.

He sent me a freaking Limousine?

I swear he's so extra.

But I love it. Because I love him.

                             ♡♡♡
What do you think will happen at dinner? ;)