Chapter Four

Trisha's POV

I knocked on the door and waited. I was standing in front of Niall's house. When no one amswered the door, I knocked once more.

No answer.

A few seconds later I knocked again. No answer, again.

Is this a prank?

I decided to leave as it was clear that he wasn't home, or he didn't want me here.

Just as I was about to leave, the door opened.

"Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting. I was......um...well eating." That was understood, seeing as there was a bit of ketchup beside his lip.

I laughed "No problem, I understand. There's a bit of ketchup beside your lip." I pointed the place out.

He blushed a little. Aaaaww. Then tried to remove it. Again, key word, tried. "No no the other side..." I just gave up, and without thinking, wiped it myself.

Thankfully, before things could get awkward, he started speaking "Thanks....anyway, come in please."

I obliged and got in.

The place was not very neat, neither was it very messy. However, you could see that he had made an effort to clean up a little.

"Wait, is that...?" I moved a shirt aside, only to uncover a poster. Not just any poster, a 1D poster. With OT5.

"Uhm yeah......I'm weird like that. " He said, back to scratching his neck.

"Trust me, I know." I winked. Don't ask me where the sudden confidence came from, but it just did.

"So....what do you wanna do?" He inquired.

"I don't know.....watch a movie or something?" I replied.

"Good idea. But before that, we need-"
"Food!" I completed for him, which ended up in both of us laughing.

"Have you ever had Nandos?" He asked, excited.

"Well no, they don't have one in India."

He looked shocked "WHAT?! How?? I'll make you taste some today, don't worry, poor child." I simply laughed.

He said that he would order the food, while I go choose which movie I want to watch. He told me where he kept the CDs, and I went to see them.

Let's see.... Harry Potter? No. Transformers? No. This Is Us? N- Wait,  what? A devilish grin took over my features as I kept the CD aside, then kept on looking. Fast And Furious! Yes! I love these movies.

"Have you chosen the movies?" I heard Niall ask.

"Yeah, be there in a minute." I screamed back.
                           ♡♡♡

I grabbed my share of food after put the CD into the player, and sat beside Niall on the sofa.

"Which one is it?" He asked.

"Just wait and watch." I smirked, although he could not see my face as it was dark, because we had decided that it would give a more theatrical feel if we shut the lights.

Just then, the first scene came on. "Oh, god." I heard Niall mutter.

This is going to be fun *insert smirky face*.

                              ♡♡♡
*cries in remembrance of This Is Us*