Chapter Thirty One

(Pic of all the girls' outfits above)

Fast forward a week.

It's been a few days since we came to Hyderabad.

It's been going pretty good, we were thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

Tommorow is the wedding, so today is the engagement and sangeet (dancing and singing night before a wedding).

Today is also the first function Niall will attend, therefore the first time he will meet my family.

"Ni, what are you planning on wearing tonight?" I ask him.

"What do people usually wear to this function?" He replies with another question, hugging me from behind and placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"A suit or a formal shirt. Ate you carrying any of those?"

"Yeah, I kinda have two of those fancy shirts, and one suit."

"Okay. Wear one shirt today, the suit for the wedding, and the other shirt for the reception." I say counting off three occasions on my fingers.

"Done." He kisses my cheek, and walks away, probably going to sort the clothes.

I go to the others' rooms, and help them select their outfits.

Phew.

Till I come back to my room, it's already about five, and we have to leave by at least six.

Time to get ready I guess.

                          ♡♡♡
"Do all of you remember what i told you in the flight?" I ask, looking back at all their faces through the rear view mirror.

"Yes mother." Louis says. I narrow my eyes at him, and keep driving.

We reach the hotel and I give the car for valet.

Thankfully, we haven't encountered the press yet.

We walk in quickly, and I look around for a sign as to where the function is held.

I spot one and lead the herd to the lift.

We get in. "Everyone, behave. And that means especially you, Louis William Tomlinson."

You're probably wondering why I'm being so hard on your beloved Lou Bear? Well, because, he is an idiot.

Last function we were supposed to attend had an all ladies guest list. And guess what he did?

Yes, he disguised himself as Louise, and tried to sneak in.

We reach the hall, and I walk in.

Almost immediately, I spot my parents and grandparents.

This is also the first time Ni will be meeting my grandparents, so yeah.

Not that Nani will be a problem, Niall was her favourite from 1D, but Nanu I'm worried about.

I really hope this goes well.

                            ♡♡♡
Short, I know, I'm sorry.